Time Changes.

"Oh, and my cousins are graduating soon."

   "Really? That's great, I like graduation parties."

"Yeah, can't believe next year they're going to be in high school now. It's gonna feel a bit lonely without them in school."

   "Ah, come on pal, you have me now, and you have your other friends right?"

"Yeah, yeah, but still I'm going to miss them."

   "You make it sound like they're dead Ven."

"Hahaha, no way Nik."

   "Yeah you are!"

So, two years have passed, Chara, Asriel and Dess are graduating soon, they're all 14 now, and Venol is now 8, Phenik and Venol quickly realize they weren't talking with a flower but another person, it was fine, they told eachother about their lives and stuff, it was nice.

 Venol hasn't told anyone about them, not even their papa.

"OH well, I have to go back to my papa, it's almost time for dinner, if I'm late he'll get worried."

   "Oh yeah forgot it's later for you there."

"It's only like three ours of difference Nik."

    "Still. Well, don't let me stop you I have to go back anyway too. See ya pal."

"Bye, talk to ya another time."

Venol quickly made his way to his house, entering it revealed his papa cocking and Sans doing his 'homework'.

"Heya, I'm home."

"WELCOME HOME VENOL, NOW WASH YOUR HANDS AND TAKE A SEAT, DINNER IS ALMOST READY."

"Okay"

 So wash his hands he did, and after that he took his usual spot.

"What are you doing uncle?"

"well, you know how there's this inactive volcano not too far away from this kindom?"

"Uhu."

"well, Alphys though that maybe we could use it to have more electricity and stuff."

 Sooo... they're going to build a CORE now? 

"Why would we need more?"

"well, you know that electricity doesn't last forever and some monsters are worried over damaging the planet and stuff, so Alphys is trying to find a way to have more eco-friendly stuff to gather electricity. Also because the king ordered her to."

Oh, yeah, makes sense. Maybe he can give some ideas hehe.

"Oh, what about the wind? The wind won't run out right? 

"hey, that's a pretty good idea."

"DINNER IS READY! SANS MOVE YOUR WORK STUFF AWAY, OR ELSE YOU MIGHT MAKE THEM DIRTY."

"'k bro."

So they started eating, man those pankakes look soooo delicious, and fluffy. MAN, I'm getting hungry now.

Anyways, the next morning Venol went to school, and when it was time for lunch he got to the usual spot with their friends.

"Okay so what are we doing today delta warriors?"

Yep, the name stayed. And some pleople really call their group like that. 

"Don't know Chara, but I'm too tired to do anything..."