Frienship Is Magic.

It's already been one month and a half since Venol was friends with Noelle Holiday, he intruduce her to their cousins who coincidentally where friends with her older sister, December, but she like being called Dess. So in school they all hang out together.

Also, he's been getting better at magic, so much that Sans was already trying to teach him how to use blue magic, normally it takes longer but you know, being reborn has this kind of perks sometimes.

But so far blue bones are the only things they can do for now, gravity magic was hard for them, bacause he's trying to grab something that isn't there, a soul. It was hard not to do it, because for eons that's how it worked for them.

So Sans resorted to try and teach them about their unique magic.

"Unique magic? That's kinda vague."

"Well that's 'cuz it is, skeletons have some abilitys only they can do, for example..."

Sans teleported behind them.

"My teleportation magic."

"Wow that's cool."

"i know, Papyrus can fly."

"He can?"

"Yeah, and now we could try to find what you can do."

"Hmm... something only I can do..."

Venol was pretty sure they knew the answer already, it was their strings. He saw themselves use them to... well, that's how they knited the scarf that they were using. But of course, their uncle can't know that.

"How can I figure that out?"

"you will, it's inside of you, i have a feeling that you'll figured it out by the end of the day."

"What makes you think that?"

"Nothing special, now, you should be getting ready, your friends will arrive soon."

Yep today was saturday, so not school. Their cousins and the holys sisters (Yeah he calls them that) were coming to their house to hang out. In the pretence of studying.

So Venol put on a sleeveless yellow dress, maybe they weren't a girl but they must admit, dresses are comfortable. And soon enough all of their friends did arrive.

"Dang Venol, that dress is very pretty."

"Thanks Chara, Mettaton got it for me."

"Man, why doesn't he get me pretty and expensive clothes..."

"'Cause he'll probably only get you dresses."

"Yeah, you're right Asriel."

"I still can't believe you're friends with a TV star."

"It's just the perk of being friends with the one who built his body Dess."

"As far as I'm aware, Alphys isn't your friend."

"Shut it fluffy boy."

"Wow, i can't believe I'm friends with so very important people."

"What? We're not that important."

"Let's see skelevel, your dad is one of the most popular guards out there, who's best friend is the captain of the royal guard, who's friend is the previous captian, who's Chara and Asriel's dad, who's married to one of the best healers in this kindom.

"Uh..."

"AND your uncle is the assistant of the royal scientist, Alphys, who's dating the captain, she being the one who made the robotical bodies of the very famous TV star Mettaton, and the very popular streamer Mad Mew Mew. ALSO, also, how their cousing Napstablook is a very famous DJ."