It's A Beautiful Day.

So all of the Delta Warriors got to hang out, but this time, on the city instead of Venols home.

"Man, I like the forest but I like that this time we get to be in the city."

"Yeah I guess it's a nice change of scenery Dess."

Dess and Asriel were in front guideing everyone else, Chara was not happy, they liked the forest and all the things they could encounter there, Venol was not happy either, he wanted to show their friends the cool things he could do with his new pets. Noelle and Berdly were neutral in this very momment.

"Aw man, why did you chose to be in here instead of the forest?"

"Come one little demon, I'm pretty sure we can have just as much fun here."

"Uuuuuughhhhh....."

Venol agreeded with Chara but then he got to thinking, that he actually has not explore this city and that he barely knows what's in here, so he decided to maybe learn a few thing or two about it.

"Hey you know, I have never been to this part of the kindom, can you show me all the cool stuff there is around here?"

Suddenly it was like Chara regained their energy.

"Oh yeah, don't worry my little skelepal, I will show you arround."

"They cheered up quick..."

So show Venol around they did.

First they all go to the arcade, playing the games, Asriel was actually good in a lot of them, Chara called him the 'God of Hypergames'. Tho Asriel said that that was a dumb name, the skeleton was pretty sure he secretly like it. 

Then they all went to some sort of plaza, they were lots of food restaurants and stuff, they bough some ice cream, and went to explore around talking about what ever.

"Wait, really? Humans under the bed?"

"Hey! I was just a weird kid, okay?"

"Technically, you still are."

"Well, Chara made it worse by actually hiding under my bed!"

"Gosh, I already apologize for that little angel."

Yeah all was good.

"I know, I'm just messing with you."

"Oh seems little Noelle grew a spine."

Chara laughed at the pun Venol made.

"OH MY GOD, VENOL THAT WAS HORRIBLE."

"Jeez you're sounding an awful lot like my papa."

"Yeah Azzy, besides, your mom makes a lot more puns than Venol, a femur  won't kill you."

"Dess not you too!"

Everyone was giggling, it was fun.

And feeling a bit tired from all that walking, they took a seat in one of the benches that were around the park. Finishing their ice scream. And still going about their day.

"No way! You actually took THREE electrolves on your own!?"

"That's true little bird, and now they're my pets, that's kinda what I wanted to show you today but, well guess that would have to wait."

"Dang, now I wished I didn't decided to spend the day here." 

"It's okay, I don't mind being here, got to learn a lot about the place."

"Man! You really just have adventures like this!? I want to pet those wolves..."

"Oh Chara I'm sure we'll get to do that, right?"