Learning Something New.

It was already night, everyone left their house after Venols birthday was over, Venol themselves were asleep in their room, I wish I could say they were sleeping peacefully but the truth is, they were trapped in the memories of their past life, they were seeing themselves hurting others, killing others, drestroying others.

   No stop!

      I don't want to do this!

  I dont to live throght this again!

     Please...

                       I just want my papa....

"AAAH!"

Venol jolted awake, they were breathing frantically, their door was suddenly opened by Papyrus, worried they aproached Venol but...

"No, Nonononononon0... Stay away! I don't want to hurt you!"

Venol pushed themselves to the wall, Papyrus could see that they were pacniking so he didn't get closer.

"WHY WOULD YOU HURT ME?"

"Be-because, I... I'm dangerous... I... killed so many... they all... I enjoyed it... I liked hurting them! Hahahahahaaha..."

Papyrus got worried when they started whispering a lot of stuff. 

"DID... DID YOU REALLY ENJOYED IT?" 

"I... No... nononono... It... it was my job, YES, It wasn't my fault... I had to..."

"SO YOU DIDN'T WANT TO DO IT."

"yes... NO... I... ...it, It doesn't matter... that's not who I am anymore..."

The hug themselves, looking even smaller that they were, Papyrus aproached when he saw that they were not gonna push him away, he sat at their side and hugged them but they didn't hug back. 

"IT'S OKAY VENOL, I'M HERE NOW, AND NO MATTER WHAT I'M NOT LEAVING YOU."

"... You promise?"

"I PROMISE."

...

"I'm sorry for waking you up..."

"IT'S OKAY I WASN'T SLEEPING."

"Really?"

"YEAH, I DON'T REALLY SLEEP MUCH."

"Oh... you're an insomniac?"

"YEAH, HOW DO YOU KNOW?"

"I used to be one too..."

"... REALLY?"

"Mhm..."

"WELL, NOW YOU AREN'T, SO YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO SLEEP."

"Okay..."

Papyrus laid Venol in their bed and tucked them in. They stayed by their side until they fell asleep. Then the tall skeleton quietly made his way to his room, thinking about what just happened, was it really possible...?

WELL, it doesn't matter, even if that's what's happening then, it's not important anymore. What matters is the now. He'll still be Venol's dad, nothing can and will change that.

It was the next morning, Papyrus was making breakfast for his brother and his Venol. They both were waiting at the table. talking about stuff. It was like what happened last night never happended.

"Would you teach me how to cook like you teach my papa?"

"eh... i think you should ask that to him, cooking is not my thing really."