Memories From Another Life.

Venol woke up in the morning.

"Ugh, I got use to waking up early."

The sun was beraly rising, he looked around the room that Tamashí let them stay in, the room had only two beds, Sans was still sleepin in one, and he and his papa was sharing the other one, not like Papyrus could sleep a lot, thanks to his insomnia.

He also notice how he wasn't in the room, he got out of bed and change to a red sweater and some dark blue shorts.

And of course he didn't forgot his scarf.

Going out of the room, he found his papa with Tamashí in the kichen. Making breakfast, he didn't saw the squid here, maybe he's still asleep?

"OH GOOD MORNING SON."

"Good morning papa, and good morning miss Tamashí."

"Good morning Venol, you can take a seat, breakfast will be ready in a moment."

Venol sit down at the table.

"I been meaning to ask..."

"How can I understand you even when you're not speaking our lenguaje?"

"Aha."

"Phenik taught me, he also speaks your idiom, he probably learn it from his memories from his past life."

'Makes sense' thought Venol. It was kinda funny too, they were speaking two diferent tongues but they still understood eachother.

"Your father told me that he and his brother taught you our idiom, was it too difficult for you?"

"Not a lot, they taught me since I was a baby so it was like second nature, it's definitely easier than speaking in code."

"CODE? YOU CAN SPEAK THAT?"

"Well... It's actually binary, but I just call it code."

"Can I hear it?"

"Sure, 01010100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101101 01100101 01100001 01101110 01101001 01101110 01100111 01101100 01100101 01110011 01110011 00101110."

Venol giggle at their faces. They looked really surprised.

"WOWIE, THAT'S AMAIZING... WHAT DID YOU SAID?"

"Nothing, it's meaningless."

"IF YOU SAY SO."

Papyrus served him a plate of eggs and bacon.

"Thank you papa."

"AFTER YOU'RE DONE MAKE SURE TO FEED STELLA, BOLD AND CURSIVE. THEY'RE OUTSIDE."

"I will."

He started eating, as he watched the other ones also stitting in the table with their own breakfast. It was delicious as always, when he finished and put the dirty dishes in the sink, that's when finally Sans and Phenik show up.

"Hasta que por fin se despiertan."

until you finally wake up.

"wha-?"

"Calla Ven, es muy temprano para tu mal humor."

Shut it Ven, it's too early for your bad mood.

"Pff, it's been 9 years, and haven't had any bad mood, but you sure seem to be in one."

"Umm... I'm just not a morning person..."

"Sure."

"morning venol."

"Morning uncle."

Venol proceeded to go outside, Nik shoot a questioning look to Sans who was already eating.