Learning Something Known.

Another day, another adventure.

Venol already had breakfasrt, and is outside feeding his electrowolves. Who were staying in the backyard, which isn't too big but at least they can run around a bit. Today he was wearing a blue shirt with a yellow skirt. And of course he was wearing shorts.

Today, Phenik is gonna show him and his family around the city, and also maybe explain some things about skeletons.

"Today you're going to stay here, ok?"

Venol knew that they don't undesrtand what he says, but he liked to belive that they somehow did. He continue petting them until he felt someone approach, he turned around and found Nik just staring.

"You can pet them Nik."

The other one quickly got to petting the wolves, all of them. He really was like a little kid. Which was ok, after all, in their past life they never got the chance to be kids. He felt his dad come closer.

"GOOD MORNING KIDS, ARE YOU READY TO GO TO THE CAPITAL?"

"Yes papa."

"Yes I'm ready Papyrus!"

Phenik looked really exited, he look like he was in a sugar rush. 

"cool, what are you gonna show us?"

"AH! Where did you come from!?"

Sans teleported behing the small skeleton, who didn't even notice his presence. Everyone laughed and Nik felt a bit embarrased.

"Nevermind. Today I will show you around the city, and I will also answer any questions you may have on the way, I wish my tía was here but she still has to go to work. Follow me!"

Phenik started walking and everyone followed, he told them where a small convinient store was if they ever need to buy something. And theres a park not to far away from here, where they could take a walk or maybe walk the wolves. He then decide to take them into a sort of market place, there were a lot o people selling stuff but also food. 

"Hey Ven, are your wolves gonna have puppies?"

"Uh... I don't know, but it should happen soon, I read that the females only get in heat once every three years."

"Really? Cool! are you gonna keep the puppies? Oh, can I have one?"

"I don't think I'll be able to keep them all, also no."

"Aww why not?"

"I wouldn't trust you with any sort of life form."

Phenik crossed their arms, pouting.

"HEY PHENIK, I HAVE A QUESTION."

"Sure, what is it Papyrus?

Phenik turned look at the tall skeleton excitedly. 

"WELL, IT SEEMS THAT, THE COLORS IN THE MAGIC OF SKELETONS HAVE MEANINGS AND ALSO A SET OF SKILLS THAT ME AND MY BROTHER NEVER GOT TO KNOW SINCE WE NEVER ASKED OUR FAMILY ABOUT IT. COULD YOU TELL US WHAT THEY MEAN AND WHAT THEY DO?" 

'Paps and Sans have a family?'

"Uh.. Oh yeah! Hmm... Well as you should know, our magic can come in different colors, like, blue magic! And this magic does something unique, but as you also know, skeletons were always a bit different when it came to magic, for example: Green magic. Green magic is use for healling right? Everyone can learn how to use it, but! skeletons who were born with green magic as their specialty (which is desmostrated in their eyelights) , learned that comunicating with other species was easier."