Author-Note

Hey choco chips,

First of all, thank you so much for all the love and support you showed in my books. I love to read your comments and it's really inspired me to write more. Sometimes I can't reply to all of your comments but I read them all.

Secondly, someone reported my two books "Royal princess" and "Her mysterious protectors" so I had to take them down. I don't know who and why but I can't understand what their problem is, even if they have any problem then they shouldn't read my work but no they want to make me feel bad about my work. But I would not give up.

Welcome to my story: "Lillian"

Story: it's my imagination as the girl character will be like Liliana as this is another version of Liliana's story. Hope all the fans of Liliana will show their love to our Lillian also.

To Haters: if you don't like this story please leave. You don't have to read it. I will appreciate it if you don't leave any bad comments on my account stories.

Hope you like this story. Leave your comments and votes...............

Who is your favourite character?

What is going to happen next?

Which is your favourite part?

Do you have any suggestions or wishes?

Are you guys excited for the next update?

Thank you

Love you so much ❤

Stay safe and healthy

See you in next update 🤗

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧