Chapter Five

Hey choco chips,

First of all, Merry Christmas to you all, and Happy holidays. I hope you're enjoying your day. So My birthday is on 29 December so I will be busy this whole week maybe I wouldn't be able to update this week but I will try to update at least one or two chapters, If I can.

Do at least 70+ comments🥰

Love you so much❤️

------------------------------------------

Third-person pov:

Lillian is now in Adair's arms and is walking downstairs. She is busy looking around the huge and beautiful place to see Adair looking at her with only love and protectiveness in his eyes. They walked to the kitchen where Anteros was cooking food. Lillian sniffled the smell of tasty food and her mouth watered. Adair called out: "Anteros"

Anteros turned towards them holding a wooden spatula and a knife in their other hand. Lillian noticed that he is just wearing black pants and no shirt but wearing an apron. She blinked her eyes a few times and blurted out without realizing: "so pretty"

Anteros smiled lovingly while saying: "Thanks, Love"

She blushed while mumbling pointing towards the plate behind him on the counter: "that is pretty"

Anteros blushed in embarrassment making Adair laugh at her cute little princess and his embarrassed son: "oh ahh okay"

Anteros is a bit taken aback by looking at his father laughing so fondly and happily after such a long time. Anteros smiled and grabbed the plate while saying: "Oh I made you some chocolate cake mix waffles"

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion when Anteros looked at her asking in a soft voice not to make her feel like she is out of place here: "Did you ever have waffles, like the normal ones?"

She shook her head in no and Adair clenched his jaw while thinking how she didn't have such a normal thing as waffles. Anteros looked at his father who gave him a single nod and Anteros smiled happily: "it's fine. I'm gonna make you so many new dishes and fed you everything"

She asked with big bright eyes: "Really, Pretty Mister"

Anteros smiled happily at the nickname: "thanks for the nickname and yup, I promise you today, I will make you anything and anytime you ask me to"

She beamed with happiness and Adair asked looking at her: "Can I sit you on this chair princess? So you can have some food"

She nods furiously and Anteros turns off the flame and grabs the plate, a bowl of fruits, and a glass of chocolate that he just made right now for her. Tartarus is the one who loves to drink chocolate milk and Anteros is the one who gave Tartarus's bad boy reputation a cover-up saying, he brought it because he drank chocolate milk.

Anteros shakes his head with a grin and walks to the dining table where Adair is happily talking to the small girl who is happily talking to him about not knowing what. Anteros smiled brightly: "here you go love"

She looked at the beautiful tray filled with a plate of chocolate waffles with some chocolate syrup and cut-up strawberries with some cream. She asked poking the marshmallow in the chocolate milk: "what it is?"

 She asked poking the marshmallow in the chocolate milk: "what it is?"