Chapter Six

Do at least 70+ comments🤗

Third-person pov:

{The darkness is consuming her or maybe she is consuming their darkness and filling light in their world}

Adair is sitting in his big black leather chair with an emotionless face but his eyes are holding so much rage in them. Arlo is sitting on the chair in front of him with Anteros right next to him staring at their father. Percival is sitting on the couch with his legs crossed on the small table and a cigarette in his hand. Arlo rolled his eyes: "This stupid kid"

Tartarus rushed inside the room with a bag of chips and a can of juice while saying: "sorry, I just need food with the drama story"

Everyone rolled their eyes at him and Adair pointed towards the couch for him to sit but being the one who doesn't like to get told what to do. He walked towards the table in front of his father and jumped on it. He pushed the files aside and sat on it crossing his legs. He opened the bag of chips and said simply: "you can start now"

Adair clenched his has but Arlo gave him a single nod saying let him be. Adair rolled his eyes and moved his chair aside a little and stated: "As you, all know she is Lillian Aeris Adler because she is my daughter"

Percival scoffed: "Can you just start from her past? I'm tired of this suspense and I wanna fucking kill someone because I'm bored"

Tartarus nods agreeing with him: "I agree with you. I wanna kick some asses"

Arlo looked at his father who sighed and told them how he met her and how he found her at her father's house and passed out. Adair said with a deep breath: "that fucker bastard, abused that small girl"

Arlo clenched his jaw hard and his eyes filled with rage. The only thing that is going inside his head is blood. Arlo is always a calm one but messes with his family and favorite person, he will show you the hell here. He hates child abusers but he hates kids. Then why did that small girl make him feel things, like love, anger, and mostly protectiveness and possessiveness?

Arlo said after a few minutes: "Where is he?"

Adair is about to reply when Anteros said softly with anger in his voice: "How can someone do this to such a cute and innocent girl?"

Tartarus just sitting there staring at the space when Adair said blankly: "he is in the basement and I "

Percival get up and said in a deadly calm voice: "I will be back"

He didn't even wait for a response from anyone and walked out of the room and leaned against the wall and closed his eyes. He turned around and punched the wall making a hole in the wall and pulling his hair I'm frustrated while saying to himself: "why fucking why? Why it's hurting me? Why can I feel her pain?"

He took a few deep breaths and walked inside the room and sat down running his hand through his messy hair a few times. They all know what he did I hide in the room but didn't question it and a fair continued: "I asked Nixon to find every information about her past and he was gonna finish clearing all the traces from her past and she will come out in front of the world as my daughter"

Anteros is too lost in his thoughts about how someone can hurt such a sweet kid. He can't even think how much she suffers in that house for the last four years. She didn't even know what a waffle is. He will show her the whole world and give her everything this Princess deserves.

Tartarus is holding the juice can in his hand as his grip is tightening around it. He crushed the can in his rage. He never wants such a kind kid to face something like this. She is so sweet and cute, how can someone hurt her? Even if they hate kids, they never hurt such an innocent kid.