Chapter Two

Third-person pov:

Lillian looked up as he was kneeling in front of her, he was still towering over her small frame. She just turned 4 years old two months back but she is smaller than other kids of her age. She looked into his amber green eyes shining with a very intense emotion she couldn't guess what but there was something else in his eyes which is rage and anger.

She mumbled after a few seconds: "stranger danger Mister"

Adair's lips turned upwards as he said with an amused expression dancing on his face: "So you can just go and ask strangers for help when you are lost but can't tell them your name"

She shrugged puffing her cheeks out: "I say my name and you say Sir I talk. Sir angry and Li gets punished so no"

Adair clenched his jaw once again and said gently for the first time in his life: "Well, I wouldn't complain to anyone. I don't even know your Sir"

He looked at Iman his most trusted and loyal man at the last words. Iman immediately nods his head understanding what his boss is asking for and dials a number walking away from them. Adair said holding his hand up for a handshake: "Well, my name is Adair Rapoto Adler. You can call me Adair now your name?"

She fumbled with the bottle and then said: "Umm Lillian Mister"

Adair's heart melted at her soft angelic voice and her mispronunciation is adorable in his eyes. He nodded his head then asked: "why your clothes are wet Princess?"

She shrugged and start looking down biting her lips when Adair's phone start ringing making her flinch. Her eyes widened remembering she had to bring the beer home to his Sir or he gonna get angry again so she said rushing to the other side of the alleyway leaving an amused but angry Adair behind.

Iman said with a blank expression on his face: "Adler, we found out about that girl"

Adair smiled slightly after a long time: "I will get you soon Princess"

---------------------------------------

Lillian reached the house and took a few breaths as she run back. She slowly knocked on the door going on her tiptoes. She waited patiently for a few minutes then she hear noises from the other side as the door opened by her Sir. He scoffed: "what took you so long bitch?"

She flinched: "umm sorry Sir"

He grabbed the bottle from her hand and pulled her inside the house then locked it while saying: "go cook dinner for me"

He opened the gulped down the liquid making her scrunch her nose then she said pouting: "I do know cook"

He slapped her across the face making her cry out in pain and he scoffed: "fucking bitch, a girl should know all this"

She cried when he walked to the kitchen making her think he is going to cook himself but he came back with a knife and then sat down on the couch and growled: "come here slut"

She sobbed and shook her has in no as her eyes focused on the knife in his hand. He barked: "fast slut because I came there to get you then things will be worse for you"

She sobbed harder but slowly walled towards him in slow steps as her body is shaking in fear. She stopped right in front of him as he grabbed her hand making her cry out loudly at the tight grip. He smirked and said: "your soft skin is so beautiful Bitch. I'm gonna use it for good things"

She cried out loudly sobbing: "Please Sir"

He chuckled darkly then pushed the sleeve of her shirt up making her shake more. He grabbed the knife and dig the tip of the knife into her delicate soft skin as her eyes couldn't focus on the knife. She starts feeling dizzy because of the fear. He slowly traced the knife tip down her arm as she saw the blood coming out of the cut.