Chapter Eight

Do at least 50+ comments choco chips 🥰

Third-person pov:

Now Lillian is sitting in the car with her Kind Mister and Iman is driving the car. She is happily looking outside the window with big curious eyes. Her grey eyes are shining with excitement as she sees anything new. She had never been out of the house, maybe a few times but she never saw this side of the city. She is staring at a big building with amazed eyes making Adair smirk at her reaction.

Arlo already left for work early morning and Anteros also left for the hospital. He had to prepare everything for her arrival.  Percival is going to drop his cousins at school and Tartarus being Tartarus, sleeping at home. She was a little upset to leave them at home but they said, they have to go to school and they will be when she comes back home.

The car stopped in a parking lot and Lillian looked around the place with a frown. She turns towards Adair who also looked at her and chuckles when she bounced in her car seat which Adair got for her: "go ahead"

She asked excitedly: "you do work with so many cars?"

I'm couldn't help but laugh at her future question but stop when I saw Adair looking at him while saying: "Sorry Boss"

Adair shook his head: "It's understandable with her presence"

Iman smiled at her through the rare view mirror and she smiled back immediately. Iman hopped off the car and closed the door giving them privacy.  Adair felt a bit jealous and said getting her whole attention back on him: "I don't work with cars Princess. This company is mine and I'm the boss here"

She asked with wide eyes: "you like kings?"

He smirked proudly and nod at her making her gasp in surprise. She looked down at her lap for a while and then asked: "I in the car"

He asked worriedly: "Why princess? You're coming with me?"

She said shaking his head: "Sir says, everyone, laugh at him if he gets me with him. I no want Kind mister to feel bad"

Adair's heart clenched at her statement and he unbuckled her from the car seat and then pulled her into his lap. He gently cupped her face in his hands and he started proudly: "If you come with me, I will be so proud to tell everyone that you're my daughter, my princess"

She smiled and then asked: "But I'm Sir's daughter, not yours. Mummy says to me"

Adair felt like someone stabbed his heart, if someone else said that she is not his daughter, he would have shot them right there but she is an expectation. Adair took a shaky breath and said: "Princess, that man went to God. And God sends you to me as my daughter. Will you like to be my daughter?"

He starts praying inside his head that she says yes and that she asked: "you change like Sir. Sir nice to mummy then mummy go to hospital and no comeback. Daddy hit Li and say to call Sir"

Adair said kissing her forehead: "never princess. I will never hurt her, hitting you too far, I will never raise my voice at you"

He pleads to look at her with soft eyes: "Please be my daughter"

She starts looking down and thinks about everything then looked up at him with the most innocent look saying: "I call you Papa"

Adair's heart melted like a puddle and he wrapped his arms around her and then hide his face in the crook of her neck: "Yes princess. Say that again, call me papa again"

She said with a quiet giggle as her heart filled with pure happiness that Adair is her father now: "Papa"

Adair kissed her head several times and she felt someone wet roll down her forehead making her frown. She looked up and saw Adair's eyes filled with tears and they are rolling down his cheeks. She asked worryingly: "you hurt papa? Oh no, I'm sorry. I no say papa again"