Chapter One

Third-person pov:

A 4-year-old toddler girl is sleeping on the cold floor of the small basement of the house shivering slightly due to the cold. She curled herself in a ball to provide some warmth to her body but nothing works. Her whole body is hurting in pain due to the beating she got just a few hours ago.

She hears the sound of the door opening and she already knows it must be her father but she didn't dare to open her eyes and get up. She didn't even make him dinner, because she didn't know how to but he never listened. It was already midnight and she shut her eyes more tightly thinking maybe he would let her sleep for a while.

After a lot of loud yelling from her father or Sir, that's what he asks her to call him. She hears loud footsteps coming inside the basement room. The man looked at her with a disgusted look in his eyes and barked: "fucking bitch, is sleeping here?"

She flinched a little bit when she heard loud footsteps walking away from the basement. A small smile curled on her lips and she whimpered: "Sir, a little good"

After a few minutes passed in silence and she heard loud and heavy footsteps walking closer to her when she felt the ice cold wanted getting poured on her. The water force hit her face making her gasp and her beautiful dark grey eyes jerk open. She gets up from the cold floor now shivering violently in fear and also cold. She sobbed: "Sir?"

He spat angrily: "where the fuck is my dinner?"

She said shaking and hugging her knees: "I do know cook"

He kneeled in front of her making her flinched but before she could back away from him, he grabbed her dark blonde hair in a tight grip making her yelp in pain. A painful look took over her face and she tried to pull his hand away from her but he only tightened his hold and pulled her hair making her look up at him as tears leaked from her eyes.

She whimpered in pain: "Sir please "

He abused her with a dark and angry look taking over his face: "get your hands off my hand Slut before I broke those little fingers of yours"

She wailed in pain when he pulled her hair more forcefully: "ow"

He spat: "move your hands bitch right now"

She quickly pulled her hands back from his hands around her hair and held them down tightly. He said with a satisfied look: "good girl"

She sniffled when he growled: "Now bitch, you're a fucking girl, you should have to know how to cook and clean and fucking satisfy a man. A girl should learn those things from their mother's womb but what can I accept from you when your mother was just like you a fucking whore"

She didn't understand much of the things he said but didn't question them. She sobbed quietly: "My hair?"

He pulled them back and scoffs: "Don't forget your place bitch"

He pushed her face down to his shoes and scoffed: "that's your place. A girl should always stay on a man's feet. You're nothing just a thing to do my work and satisfy me when you're big enough"

She scrunched her nose at the last line when he smirked evilly: "Oh baby, you will understand when you will turn 7. Some of my friends already wanna have fun with your small body but I don't want someone to hurt my girl. I will be the one to take your virginity and enjoy your small body"

He snickered: "you're a little firecracker Bitch, now I have a fucking problem because of you"

Lillian didn't understand a single thing but she understood one thing whatever he is talking about isn't a good thing. He scoffed: "go bring me some beer from Gorge shop fast"