cologne spray

George sat in his comfy apartment. The faded yellow lights shining on his dark hair giving it a golden type glow.

He rubbed his eyes and studied the screen in front of him. He looked around and sighed at the fact he was lonely.

He gave in and decided to focus his eyes back on the screen. Top Gun played in the background as his mind clouded with thoughts.

Maybe George wished he looked like Tom Cruise, maybe if he did he would get a girlfriend, or maybe even friends..

He thought about how he was alone, he hadn't had a girlfriend since... 7th grade? It was truly a wonder how he had even gotten with her.

He sat down his bowl of ramen and paused his movie. He went to his window as he saw a post truck arrive outside the apartment.

There was a white box which looked like it was decorated with flowers, or maybe vines.

George lived in a pretty popular apartment. Everyone he knew would get their box delivered to a box or a locker, not directly to their apartment.

People were jerks and would steal the package. It wasn't a surprise to George. Society had went downhill a while ago.

A sudden thump had snapped George out of his thoughts. He rushed over to his door almost knocking his bowl of ramen over.

He peered out the tiny hole in his door. A boy with blonde hair stood there tapping his hands on the side of his leg looking around.

The blonde boy spotted a painting hanging on the wall of the hallway. It had a couple flowers in a vase, a baby blue vase with green stripes painted around it. He liked it. It made him happy.

This package seemed important so the blonde boy waited until the person the package was addressed to stepped out. The boys bright blue eyes scanned around the hallways.

A man in a white t-shirt and sweatpants opened the door. He looked down at the package carefully before directing his dirt coloured eyes to the taller blue eyed boy.

"T-thank you?" George stuttered. He was confused, he's never ordered anything before, or had any long distance friends or family who would send him gifts.

The blonde boy nodded and smiled before walking down the hallway towards the exit, or wherever he had come from.

George was amazed. A beautifully wrapped box.. for him! He untied a white ribbon that was laced on top of it and opened it to reveal a letter.

The letter had a light green stamp on it, the stamp had daises mixed it with it. George loved the wax seal. He thought it was gorgeous.. and it was all for him!

He carefully peeled off the stamp and ran into his kitchen. He opened up cabinets until he found a mason jar. He opened it after 3 minutes of trying and dropped the elysian stamp into it.

George opened up the letter

'To my dearest,

It's Christmas! Are you excited? I hope you are. I've sent you a gift. It's in the package! Open it before you continue reading.. I'm guessing you opened it now.

George opened the neatly wrapped package to be greeted with a couple of sarcoline candles and a singular daisy with a baby green ribbon tied around it.

He picked up the note with his brows furrowed. He studied what he had just read. Curious as he was, he began to read even more.

Look! It's a sarcoline colored candle! Your favorite! It's also daises! Your favorite also! The candles are your favorite scent. Coffee! It's odd I do say, but I supposes it what makes you happy, I hope your Christmas is gorgeous, Angel. I miss you.