epilouge

George decided he would get out of his house, since that's what Dream would want. He'd want him to explore the world and not sit and mourn over his death forever.

George decided he would travel to the beach, a beach in california! A place he had dreamed of visiting for a long time. He believed perhaps it would help him get over Dream, by reliving some memories.

He rented a hotel room that was near the beach. He thought it was pretty cozy, and he was staying next to a couple of very sweet guys!

He was staying next to two brothers, and their dad. Tommy and Wilbur were the two sons, and Phil was the dad. Tommy was around 16 and Wilbur was about 24, the same age as George.

They were honestly a pleasure being around. They live near the beach but decided they wanted to rent a hotel, just to escape the house for a bit. Because apparently Wilbur's girlfriend lives with them and they've been having relationship problems?

It was none of George's buisness, but he couldn't help but wonder. .

There was a third brother but he was staying in a different hotel room, because the room was full and he didn't wanna share a bed with one of his brothers and didn't wanna bunk on the couch.

His name was Toby. George hadn't met him but Tommy had promised to introduce them to each other. From what George had heard, Toby seemed like a very generous person.

George was currently walking down the boardwalk at the beach. He was going in different shops and trying to be more social. It was definetly working!

He stopped when he saw a bracelet store. He had seen the place somewhere before, or atleast he thought he did.. he hesitated for a moment before beginning to walk into the small shop.

He walked into it to see a man running it. He looked overworked and was punching in numbers in the till and handing cash back to a women with purple hair, she winked at him.

"See ya later, cutieeeeee" She said before walking out. He flipped her off and slammed his head and elbows down on the counter.

George furrowed his brows and walked into the store. The boy with the beanie who was running the store instantly jerked his head up.

George walked straight to the counter. An ideas planted into his mind.

"Oh, hi George" the man said. George stood struck for a minute. He then recognized the man. He had met him with Dream before.

A sudden thought appeared in his head, it reminded him who the kid was. The blue duck bracelet on his arm practically gave it away.

"Alex, right? I remember you" George said. Alex nodded and smiled at him.

"Yeah, I moved locations recently, store just wasn't hitting in florida, it's a BLAST up here!" Alex said as he used his hands emphasizing the word 'blast'

"Yeah, I've been thinking actually, If I could get a job here? I was planning on moving and I'd love working here, you seem like a amazing guy so I won't have a harsh boss!" George said as a slight laugh escaped his mouth. Alex nodded and adjusted his beanie.

"For sure, man! Just get yourself settled then come on back here! I'll be here whenever! Literally.. this stores open almost all night.." Alex said as he went from laughing to a serious expression.

George nodded and smiled towards Alex. Alex smiled back towards him.

"Thanks, I'll most definetly come back, maybe next week-ish..?" George said. Alex nodded in agreement.

George had left the shop and decided on a house he would buy. He went through the process of getting it and decided that he'd hired movers for Wednesday.

It'd take him a while to get back to florida. Today was Saturday so he had enough time to leave, get his stuff packed, give it to the movers and move in.

He had a flight booked for Sunday at 2:am. It was early but it gave him more time to prepare. He exchanged numbers with Tommy and Wilbur and Phil and decided he'd be on his way.

                             Unknown number

George hi
George?
Did u die on ur flight
Hello
Ok
Im telling my dad you died
It's Tommy
Did u guess it was me
Hahah
Read 4:49 am

George laughed but didn't send a message back, since he was on a plane. He's almost arrived back home. He didn't feel homesick, rather happy he was away. His home was more old and lame rather than exciting and homey.

He had packed up almost all his things and packed them into the movers van after a day. George had almost left before he realized a slip of paper on his counter.

It was the polaroid of him and Dream. The frame was gone, but the photo wasn't. He slipped in the back pocket of his shorts and grabbed his suitcase, walking out the door.

He told the drivers the address and they left to go deliver his cargo. He smiled at the thought of moving out of the old home. He'd miss it, but not more than a beach house.

He went to the door next to him and knocked on it. A tired looking boy with shoulder length dark hair opened it.

"Hey, Noah. I'm moving out, so I reckon I should give you my number" George said. He handed him a slip of paper and patted Noah's back.

Noah was out of this world. He was so tired after trying to pull an all night. He nodded and smiled before shutting the door and falling onto his couch.

George began to the airport. He got into his car and drove off into the highway. The sun was barley rising and it gave George a feeling of happiness.

He always loved the sunset. But not as much as he loved a special someone.

He had arrived at his new home after almost two days. He began to unpack.

He unpacked his kitchen supplies, his living room, his bedroom and.. wait..

There's a white box here, decorated with floral designs. Very pretty designs, very familiar also.

George opened the box to see all of his sarcoline candles and daises. He pulled the frame out of the bottom of the box under the daises and stamps.

He reached into his back pocket and slipped the photo into the frame. He heard the words Dream wrote on the letter in his mind. It was just some voice, it was Dreams voice.

Wait for me to come home.