pumpkin

TW: THROWING UP/ SICKNESS

George sat in his bathroom floor. He didn't feel very good this morning. He was constantly rushing to the toilet throwing back up whatever he had just eaten.

His stomach aches and he groaned in pain as his hands were gripping onto his chocolate hair. He quietly sobbed as he felt a excruciating pain in his stomach.

A bug? Maybe. Flu? .. no? Perhaps it was his lack of sleep? What! No! It wasn't that! He had gotten plenty of sleep, even his eye bags went away!

He heard a slight Plomp! At his door. He jumped up as quickly as he could and walked to his door.

He opened it up just to see another white floral box. He sighed as he grabbed it and sat it in his kitchen counter.

He reached into his cupboard and pulled out a tiny bottle of Pepto Bismol. It was absolutely disgusting to him, but he supposed he would still need to drink it anyway.

He looked at the box and shook his head after gulping down the pink liquid quickly. He made a grossed out face and walked over towards the box.

The box wasn't any bigger than any of the other times. He grabbed a white swiss knife and sliced it across the top of the box, destroying the tape covering it.

The box had exactly 3 sarcoline candles. One was scented like pumpkin, another was scented like honey and cinnamon, and then coffee.

George sighed and pulled out a fake daisy. Instead of just a fake daisy, it had a silk white ribbon tied around it. George smiled at the ribbon and ran his finger along it slowly.

The soft silk felt nice on his finger tip. He loved the ribbon and would for sure be more than happy to own more silk ribbon daisys.

George pulled out the letter that was always included, the pearly green stamp with daises pressed into it.

George caught a quick glance at the bracelet on his wrist. He was sorta confused where it came from but he then got sudden déjà vu. He didn't question it and shrugged it off as a coincidence.

George peeled off the wax stamp and placed it in his famous mason jar.

'Three. That's how many wax stamps you've had so far. I can't wait for more' George thought in his head. He'd taken a liking towards the mysterious sender.

George opened the letter and was greeted with a drawing of a leaf and a heart. He smiled at the cute drawings and read the words.

Hi Angel!

It's fall! Almost Halloween! Are you excited? I'm excited! I've been waiting for the moment forever! I already have costume ideas! It's like .. two days till Halloween! I packed new candle scents for you my angel. Please enjoy them! It took a while to pick scents haha

Love, your dearest.

George's face flushed at the sweet letter. He knew it wasn't meant for him, but it still made him feel loved.

George lit the pumpkin candle and inhaled the sweet fall scent. He looked outside and saw snow. It blanketed most of the street.

He sighed realizing the only person he felt loved by was the person sending him letters, and the letters weren't even meant for him.

He looked at the frame on his counter. Him and Dream smiled at him. He didn't quite understand the photo, his memory was hazy.

Pumpkin around crowded his nose and he felt better now, the pink liquid he drank earlier most definitely helped his aching stomach.

George decided he wanted to go out and do something productive. That's what the mystery person would want, right?

He blew out his candle and slipped on a beanie and puffy jacket. He didn't wanna freeze obviously.

George stepped out his apartment locking the door behind him. He walked quickly down the steps and arrived at a vending machine.

He slipped a dollar in and pressed a button waiting for his treat fall out. He reached down and grabbed the bag of cookies he paid for.

He opened the bag and took a bite out of the cookie. The sweet and savory flavor filled his mouth.

He adored the cookies yummy taste. He was kinda sad it didn't have walnuts in it like he enjoyed, but chocolate chips were good too.

He walked to the library, where a young man greeted him. He wasn't exactly an adult, but not a child.

"Hey! I'm Toby. Do you have any good book reccomendations? I'm stuck!" The boy said. He had dark hair like George but bright blue eyes.

They reminded George of the ocean. How they shimmered in the light but became darker once his head was tilted downwards.

George smiled and nodded his head. He stared over towards a certain area of books and grabbed one.

"This one's REALLY good! If you like a bit of drama and comedy you'll live for this one!" George said as he pointed to the book.

Toby grabbed the book and skimmed through it before smiling a beautiful grin. He nodded and looked up at George.

"I'll totally check it out! Thank you sir!" Toby said as he walked off towards the other direction. George hummed as he walked over towards the true crime books.

He heard fast foot steps behind him and turned around to see Toby running up behind up. Toby's face was bright red and it looked like some intimidating man was coming towards him.

"Son! Son! Son! Let's go fishing!" The man yelled. It was obvious Toby didn't know him. Toby looked at George as if asking him for help. George nodded and walked up to the man.

" 'Scuse me sir. What are you doing with my son? Me and him are trying to enjoy the library. Go away you creep. Leave my son alone!" George said as he shook his head and walked back towards Toby.

Toby smiled and hugged George. George smiled and hugged Toby back. The man grunted and stomped off. Toby and George pulled away from the hug.

"Can I have your number sir? So people don't bother me? People always try and do this, but I just run away. You saved me!" Tony said as he smiled.

George hummed in agreement and typed in his number in Toby's tiny little iPod. Tony smiled and waved to George.

"Goodbye.. George!" Toby said as he skipped away still holding the book George reccomended. 

George left the Library and started off towards his apartment again. He smiled knowing he not only, helped someone in need, but he made a new friend! He was happy at this thought.

George sighed as he plopped onto his bed. He still smelt the pumpkin, meaning those sarcoline candles he had were actually doing something.

His eyes shut slowly and he fell into a deep slumber.