bracelets and polaroids

George awoke to be somewhere.. that wasn't his apartment. He was confused, REALLY confused.

He jumped up out of the king sized bed and ran to what looked like a window. He pushed aside some long flowy curtains to reveal a bright shining sky with waves crushing a bit in the distance.

He opened the door that was linked to the balcony and stepped outside and sniffed the salty scented air.

The hot rays of the sun slammed onto George's skin and he closed his eyes. He felt free again. Like he was MEANT to be here.

He looked about his surroundings and realized he was in not only a beach house, but a MANSION.

At least three floors and a very big driveway. The house was painted a very light blue and had dark shingles. The shutters were painted a darker shade of blue.

George was busy staring into the crystal ocean waves that were semi far from the house that he didn't even notice Dream come up from behind him and bring him a plate of waffles.

"Good morning, Angel!" Dream said as he stood beside George with his arm wrapped around him. Dream stared into the ocean, hoping one day he will be able to tell George how things really are.

George looked up to Dream and smiled. Dreams emerald eyes glowing from the rays of the sun making them look golden.

George loved the way the suns rays made Dreams eyes golden. George was wondering about Dream. What type of aura does he give off?

George realized that Dreams colour was gold. Gold is a beautiful and valuable and so is Dream.

George and Dream had headed inside and while Dream showered, George ate his breakfast. It was yummy, it was a strawberry waffle with whipped cream and sprinkles.

George was childish. He even knew it. He knew that he couldn't go a day without eating some sort of dessert, if it was an ice cream cone with sprinkles, or jello with whipped cream.

Dream scrubbed his blonde locks with the strawberry scented shampoo. He then got an idea. Strawberry! That's what I'll do next!

Dream hummed a song he had heard on the radio and realized something. The song had reminded him a lot of him and George.

Dream didn't feel the tear running down his face since the shower water basically absorbed it, knowing he only has a short amount of time left with George.

He sighed and realized he would make every moment count. He had already gotten dressed and out of the shower when he saw George wearing shorts and a tank top.

"Hey Dream! Wanna head down to the boardwalk? It's like a 15 minutes drive" George said as he hopped up and hugged Dream.

Dream didn't realize until now that George LOVED physical touch. He didnt blame him though, he loves it too.

George and Dream were driving in comfortable silence. George reached into his pocket and pulled something out.

It wasn't his phone, it was a small piece of thick paper. George admired it for a moment. It was the polaroid photo of George and Dream.

Below the picture it was written in sharpie "ILL GUIDE YOU HOME, GXC 2020" George looked at Dream and smiled.

Dream looked at George and questioned what George was holding.

"Oh! It's the polaroid picture we took when you first got your camera! Remember?" George laughed and slipped the photo back into his pocket.

Dream smiled after he had realized what he had written in the photo. Obviously George didn't know, but Dream? He did.

Dream turned on the radio and instantly heard the song he was thinking of in the shower. The song flowed through his ears and his face flushed, he was embarrassed.

George was singing his heart out. He had no care in the world. The salty wind rushing through his hair and the scent filling Dreams car.

"WHERE OUR EYES ARE NEVER CLOSING, HEARTS ARE NEVER BROKEN, TIMES FOREVER FROZEN STILL.." George's eyes were shut and and hair was messed up from the harsh breeze.

George smiled as he sung. He knew Dream was sneaking glances at him and he still sung his heart out, showing he was comfortable around him.

After about 20 minutes they'd arrived at the boardwalk. Dream and George walked around for a while, shopping and stopping a couple times to stare at the ocean.

"George! Look! A bracelet shop! We should go!" Dream knew exactly what he was doing when he said this. He was hoping to find a bracelet decorated with daises, trying to give George a hint.

The two rushed into the shop to be greeted with a black haired boy who was twisting strings and surprisingly making a beautiful design.

The boy looked up and waved at Dream. Dreamt waved back with a happy grin on his face. George wandered away from Dream and admired the pretty designs of the bracelets.

Dream walked over to the cashier and waited for him to finish tying a knot so he would speak to him.

"Hey, Alex! I was wondering if you had a specific design? It's for a friend" Dream said as he flashed a slight smile at Alex.

"Sure Clay, what'ya thinking of? I probably have it! I get bored often and make the most random bracelets!" Alex smiled. Dream looked down and saw a dark bracelet on Alex's hand. It had tiny ducks around it.

"Hm, I can tell. Do you have any designs of a daisy? Or daisies?" Dream said as he glanced around the tiny shop. Slight tropical music was playing on the speakers and it made Dream happy.

"Yeah! I got you! I'll be right back.. its in the back..." Alex said as he ran towards the back of the store, opening a white saloon door.

Dream could hear Alex yell something to him. He wasn't paying any attention though. Alex came rushing back instantly with a small white bag.

"Clay! I called back to you 3 different times! I asked what colour!" Alex said as he dumped out the bag and revealed a couple different designs and colours.

One was a blue friendship bracelet with daisies around it, somewhat like Alex's duck bracelet.

Another one was green with a daisy charm in the middle. Dream thought this one was beautiful, and perfect for George.

"Alex, I want this one, por favor" Dream said as he pointed to the green one with the charm. Alex smiled at picked it up, putting it in a tiny bag.

Alex sat it in front of Dream and punched something into the till.

"Hm, ¡Necesito dos dólares!" Alex said in his perfect Spanish with a cute smile. Dream tilted his head to the side in confusion.

"What? I don't get you, Alex" Dream said. Alex laughed a bit and looked at his shoes.

"Dios mío Clay.. I said that I need two dollars, you really haven't been doing your duolingo lessons, have you?" Alex said in between slight chuckles.

"No, I haven't actually. Let's hope a green owl doesn't appear at my doorstep tonight" Dream said as he hand. This cracked Alex up.

"Yeah yeah, if I were that owl I'd show up at your doorstep every night" Alex said as he put the money inside the till.

"Anyways, have a good day, Dream. I hope you enjoy the bracelet" Alex said as he handed Dream a couple pennies back.

Dream grabbed the tiny bag and called for George. George rushed over to him and smiled, with his hands shoved in his pockets.

Dream led George out to the end of the pier connected to the boardwalk. The sunset was gorgeous and had the sky swirled with orange and pink and a tiny bit of red.

Dream grabbed George's hand and slipped on the bracelet, he then tightened it and made sure it didn't slip off his hand.

"When you see this bracelet. Think of me. Think of how our love is a new beginning, a new life, everything new" Dream managed to stutter out.

George smiled and wrapped his arms around Dreams waist. He snuggled into his chest and smelt his addictive cologne before everything faded.