hunney

George awoke to see Dream at the desk in his apartment. He looked like he was sewing something. He hummed something and then he started singing along

"Hmm.. She's like daises I'm like gloom.." Dream held up his finished sewing project. It looked like a Winnie the Pooh costume.

"Without my rain she couldn't bloom.." Dream softly muttered under his breath. He turned to see George sitting up in bed rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning, Angel!" Dream said as he set down the costume and picked up Patches. He walked over to George and sat her down on his lap.

George stroked Patched soft, silky fur. Her tail hit Dreams leg as Patches became absorbed in George's sweet attention.

"Tonight's Halloween, George. Wanna see what I made us?" Dream asked as he trotted back to the little sewing machine in the corner of the room.

He came back to the side of the bed with a yellow onesie and a orange one. Dream gave the orange one to George and sat the yellow one on the bed, blanketing it over George's knees.

Patches jumped off the bed and tan towards the kitchen. George slowly got off the bed and held up the onesie.

It looked like a tiger with a yellow belly. George smiled and slipped it on over his clothes. He zipped it up and pulled up the hood, smiling at Dream.

Dream picked up the yellow one and did the same as George. After George realized that for Halloween they were going as Winnie and Tigger, a smile spread across his face.

Dream and George ate breakfast in their onesies and watched TV together. George rested his head on Dreams shoulder as he softly stirred in his nap he was taking.

Dream looked down at him and sighed, the light of the TV reflecting off his features. His brown eyes became a faint brown due to the glimmer of the screen. His hair becoming peppered with light and his nose glowing slightly at the tip.

Only Dream knew the truth about everything and it wouldn't last for long. George would know soon, just not yet. Dream was not prepared to see George's reaction. He knew he'd be forced to see it though.

Dreams alarm went off, awakening him from his thoughts. George immediately shot up from his position and turned to Dream. They both got up and grabbed a bag.

They ran out the door into the soft mist of the rain. George was laughing and so was Dream.

Dream was afraid to lose George, he really was. But he knew it was for the best and that George would be happier he did it sooner than later.

They had soon collected their candy and ran back to the house. George thought about all the compliments they had received, like one from this one guy, Noah.

A guy with semi-long hair approached the two boys. He had a cheesy smile and a shark costume on. He had a bag full of candy, that means he must be good at convincing the grouchy neighbors in the neighborhood for candy.

"Hey there, fellas! I love your costumes! Their really cute!" The boy said. He smiled showing his pearly whites. He was honestly not an ugly boy.

His brown locks rested just above his shoulders and a small strand stuck out right in front of his eye.

"Why thank you! Yours is really cute too!" Dream spoke. He knew George was kinda .. anti-social and preferred to be inside unless he went out with someone else.

"My names Noah, Noah Brown. I live near you guys I think.. I've seen you guys near the Tide Springs apartment? Sorry.. that sounds weird. I do live near you then I suppose?" The boy said.

Dream nodded and George smiled. Noah thought they looked good together, but didn't wanna assume anything since they could be.. related..

George snapped out of his thoughts and turned to the other side of the bed to see Dream slightly stirring in his sleep.

Soft snores escaped his rosy lips. A small smile was creeping up at the side of them. Dream stopped his snoring and his breath hitched.

A grin appeared on his face and he moved his arm a bit. George realized he was having a dream. A good one

Hah Dreams having a dream.

George closed his eyes and smiled before slowly falling sleep.