Would You Like To?

Flora

Subsequent to the sucessful final dress fitting, Nicole hands me the invitation to her and Tanner's wedding and I read it with my eyes to find the location they're tying the knot at the Crane Club in Port Saint Lucie. I've seen the pictures of the country club on The Knot and it spells opulence from it's beautiful as well as spacious scenery to it's eye-catching lavish interior to accomodate a myriad of event designs and aesthetics.

"The color schemes are blush pink, ivory, and champagne. Do you have any kids?"

"Yes, I do. I have a daughter," I beam fondly.

"That's awesome! Tanner and I will have kids coming to the wedding as well, since we don't want the kids to feel left out." Nicole adds.

"All right!"

 "One more thing; I didn't know Abby is your sister! She and I used to run track in high school together and I hope she comes to the wedding as well because it's been years since we last saw each other at our high school graduation."

"I'll let Abby know you said hi and I'll see you and your groom on the 17th."

"Thank you again, Flora. You make my dream dress a vision come true. I'll see you and your date then."

"It's my pleasure. We'll see you then." More likely attending Nicole and Tanner's nuptials with my baby. It's all right though because Nicole said kids are welcome to the wedding and I'm bringing Celeste along with me given the fact that weddings celebrate love between two people and the people they love. And as I ponder on the situation, this is a perfect idea to bring Matthew to Nicole and Tanner's nuptials, so that we can find some inspiration that might catch his eyes on for him and his pain-in-the-ass fiancee with the offering hand of Daphne.  

I slide into my car seat and shut the door right after I put my stuff on the passenger seat beside me around the same time I start the car with the radio playing "Key Largo" by Bertie Higgins. I place the invitation gingerly in my purse. I drive off and now it's past twelve o'clock in the afternoon, I consider about going to have lunch by the water. While I'm on the road, I check my meter is getting low. So, I pull up to the nearest gas station to fill up my tank and moments later, I pay for the gas and proceed my destination. 

Throughout the two and a half hour drive, I've sing along to songs from today and yesterday. By the time I approach the restaurant in Punta Gorda, I gather my phone along with my purse and keys prior to extricating myself out of the seat belt in addition to stepping out of the car and locking all doors. I walk towards the door, pulling the handle towards me as I'm welcomed with various loud chatters coming from the diners just as the mellow soft rock plays in the background. My eyes roam around the room to find a table, only to find an empty booth by the windows that is overlooking the water. I take a seat and place my stuff beside me before I pick the menu up from the table. I scan what food they have with my eyes until they land on a grilled cheese sandwich with salt and pepper mildly seasoned steak fries along with a glass of iced tea. 

"Hey, Flora! How may I serve you today?" The owner Bob queries with a joyful beam expanding on his face.

"Hi, Bob! I would like the usual-- a grilled cheese sandwich with seasoned fries and a glass of iced tea." 

Bob swiftly writes my order in his notepad. "A grilled cheese sandwich with seasoned fries and a glass of our down to earth iced tea. Coming right up!" 

"I appreciate it, Bob!" I grin before I take my planner out of my purse to check off today's task of Nicole's final dress fitting that went on without any kind of flaws. She happens to initially be my first client to search for a wedding dress that focuses on petite women and right after the appointment, I ponder on what could be the blessing of my life as well as the women who have a short stature who have a hard time finding the right dress to wear on their big day. I want them to feel equally special and show them that the Blush Boutique is not just a bridal boutique that caters to tall women-- there are curvy like myself and petite, along with various gowns that can fit on the bride. The Blush Boutique is a boutique that supports diversity in all body types because every bride is beautiful, especially on their special day.