Reuniting the Families {Part Two}

Flora

"Dear Heavenly Father, thank you so much for bringing our families and friends all together again and blessing each and every one of us. Father God, thank you for keeping Matthew and Daphne safe from traveling all the way from Santa Monica to be here with us because we miss him so much. Father, you are always with us and because of this, we shall be blessed and covered by your grace. Continue to turn your countenance towards us, continue to be the voice that guides us as we celebrate this family reunion, Amen." Mrs. Rapaport prays.

"Amen!" Our families, Matthew, and I praise before we begin consuming our meals.

"So, the wedding is less than thirty days. What is the first thing to get started on?" Mrs. Rapaport queries.

"Mrs. Rapaport, I've planned weddings that were planned thirty days or less before in my five year career. So, the first thing to get started would be the sending out the rehearsal dinner invitations on Tuesday, have Tabitha and Matthew write their wedding vows on Thursday, and provide the wedding band with the list of must-play and do-not-play song list on Friday." Daphne tells.

"You could make that list?" Matthew questions, sounding somewhat intrigued.

"What list?" Daphne queries.

"A list of what songs to play and what not to play," Julius answers. "I'll work with you on the songs."

"Thank you, honey." My mom beams with an appreciative beam. "Julius will help you and Tabitha with the music. He has DJ'd at birthday parties as well." My mom says.

"How old is he?" Daphne inquiries.

"He turned nineteen five months ago. He wanted to become a DJ ever since he was five years old when his uncle was DJ'ing at a family barbecue and he has fallen in love with spinning records ever since. As a matter of fact, he's currently enrolled at the Garnish Music Production & DJ School."

"That is wonderful!" Daphne nods intriguingly as she takes a bite of the roast beef. "And so is this sweet glass of lemonade! Violet, what is the recipe for your lemonade?"

"Practice, love, and dedication." Mom answers with a coy grin.

"It's that magic sugar syrup that she puts in that lemonade to make it wonderful!" Dad jumps in before he leans in to give a peck on mom's cheek just as she smiles so lovingly towards my dad. My parents have been married for thirty eight years and they are madly head over heels with one another. It's been a year since my last marriage with Declan and I'm sure glad as hell that it's over with. Hopefully one day, I would find a decent guy who doesn't use me for his personal gain and I want a marriage that my parents have where their spend their lives together forever when there are good and bad times.

"When Tabitha arrives, we will print out the invitations for the rehearsal party and Matthew and Tabitha will write their vows." Daphne notifies.

I look up to see Brett along with Mason, Jax, Luka, Kieran, and Aaron snickering. "Matt-a-tat-tat? Writing his vows?" Mason titters doubtfully.

"I doubt Matthew would express his feelings towards a woman who is only interested in the money and the fame." Maggie speaks.

"Maggie!" Mrs. Rapaport scolds harshly in a sotto voice.

"What? I'm just saying! I have watched the show and could tell that she's plastic!" Maggie explains in a defensive tone.

"Violet? Gregory?" I jerk in my seat and turn my head as soon as I hear a raw male voice responding in the background. The man has slender built for a man to be in his mid-fifties even though he is in his navy business suit and his salt and pepper hair is neatly combed over. He has the same buff skin tone along with the same green eyes as Matthew.