Declaration

Matthew

Sitting on the chair as the hairstylist runs the comb through my hair in the makeup room of the Deidre Show, which is a sixty-minute daytime show on Stage 15 of the Warner Bros Studio. My co-star and I are today's guests to discuss the current eighth season of the Real Housewives of Santa Monica. I don't understand why she watches this kind of trash alongside the Wendy Williams Show where the host is dishing dirt while sipping in a cup of tea or imaginable tea, if I should say. I'd rather be in the meeting that I was forced to cancel to be here as well as looking up some documents back at the building in Santa Monica, which is a thirty five drive. Quick taps occur on the door the same time the makeup artist who is doing her makeup yells, "Who is it?!"

"Ouch!" She cries. "Take it easy on the hair! I just got it washed yesterday!" The person yells their job role and the producer comes into the room to notify me and her are coming out after a four minute commercial subsequent to the host finishing up her Scoop from Next Door segment. Once the hairstylist and the makeup artist are done with us, the producers accompany the two of us to backstage. "Welcome back to the Deidre Show! Now, our next guests have been introduced to the limelight on the eighth season of the Real Housewives of Santa Monica. Please give it up for Matthew Rapport and Tabitha Mann!" Deidre exclaims as an upbeat, instrumental music plays in the background. The audience clamorously applauds as Tabitha and I walk out from the back to center stage and give Deidre a firm handshake before sitting down on the mulberry U-shaped sofa while Tabitha greets Deidre with a handshake prior to sitting beside me. "Hello, Tabitha and Matthew and welcome to the show! I couldn't be happier to have you both here!" Deidre gushes.

"Thank you, Deidre," I give her a genuine smile as I feel fingers lacing with mine on top of my thigh. My fingers interlock with hers. "Now, as you all now; I am such a huge Real Housewives of Santa Monica fan! How does it feel to be on that show that has almost a million people watching?" Deidre asks.

"Well, Deidre, it is such a pleasure to conduct being ourselves without sugar coating. We make good friends, form bad blood with some of the women on the show, and it is crazy, in an entertaining way."

"And how about you, Matthew? You and Tabitha were introduced in the beginning of season eight. Now tell me, how does a fine and handsome businessman fella like you get involved to be on TV with the Queen of Santa Monica?" Deidre queries. I chuckle anxiously.

"You might as well say I'm a lucky man." I shrug. "Yet, I'm happy for Tabitha. Anything she wants, she gets." I peer at Tabitha lovingly while the audience clamors, "Aww," in adoration.

"Okay, let's take a glimpse at the clip from the Real Housewives of Santa Monica." Deidre plays a clip of the show when Tabitha and I were meeting up for a reconvening lunch outside of the Sonoma Wine Garden after she moved out here from Beverly Hills. The clip that they are airing is last year. After playing the clip, various people in the audience cheer, applaud, and murmur their awe's.

"That is my favorite scene when I watched it," Deidre reminds Tabitha and I.

"Thank you,"she and I say at the same time.

"I take it that the both of you used to be an item in middle school, right?" Deidre asks, making sure that she has her facts right.

"That's right, Deidre." I assure her.

"Yes, we began dating on Christmas of 2003 and broke up over something silly, but the past is the past and we've reunited since last year." Tabitha beams and I grin towards her as my fingers are still interlocking with hers. "Middle school sweethearts, now that is one of the relationship goals, ladies and gent-"