0 | Forewords

Assalamualaikum!
This is Hamna here. (Not my real name by the way, but it's kind of similar)

In this book you'll see the content of school kids, there journey from teenagers to adults. mistake in life of youths. All lost and wandering.

The one who can give hidayat is only Allah and only we can ask him.

وَوَجَدَكَ ضَالَّا فَهَدَى.

And he found you lost
And Guided [you],
Surah Ad-duhaa | Ayah 7

♡♡♡♡♡

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. All of the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are all products of the author's imagination used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to an actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

And might contain mentioning of some disturbing topic so read on your own risk.

♡♡♡♡♡

About the story:

Their story starts off with a story line of typical novels, as it was hate-turned-into-love.

But no, it's not going to end there, as they both found themselves struck in a situation where the verdict is solely their, but making decisions seems difficult.

He, A famous pop-star, claims that, he is positively ready to quit his fame to shine as the ummah of Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم( peace be upon him) at the day of judgement. To shine and to be seen in his creater's view; Allah.

She, A simple living girl. Takes an oath to quit on him, whom once she claims as he whole world. Cause she believes that her life was not her's to enjoy, but to live as directed by Allah.

But Oh, how beautiful their soul is; they parted their ways, only to found that the other is always planning the same destination. Together they found Allah.

He was scared that she would abandon him just the way the world did.

She was angry, how can he think that she is the same as the world.

All he want was serene, and at the end he got what he wants.

All she search for was tranquility in her buzzing world, and at the end she got what she search for.

But finding peace was not only the thing they search for.

They want eachother, but did they succeeded in their quest.

Turn the page to know the story of broken pieces which fit perfectly with eachother.

♡♡♡♡♡

Dedication:
I dedicate this book to my sisters as they were the one who encouraged me to write.

So, di and di, this is for you two!
Love you.!

♡♡♡♡♡

Copyright 2023 © hamna.
All rights reserved no part of this book will be reproduced or distribute or transmitted in any way or by any means. including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.