THREE

"Hey, who's this?"

"Aww, isn't she cute?"

"Can we keep her, pleeeasse?"

"Where did you find her?"

"Is she hurt?"

The girl led me to a brightly coloured caravan on the edge of a small field. I saw the sunrise, it was beautiful. Then some people came out of the caravan and suddenly bombarded the girl and I with questions. I got scared, and hid behind the girl.

She laughed. "Oh my, you are just as shy as the deer you were talking to when I found you!"

"She's a little doe-girl"

"Little Bambi"

One boy came up to me and kneeled down so he was at eye level with me.

"What is your name little Bambi girl?" His green eyes glistened as he smiled.

"Ba-bambi?" I stammered.

"Well then it's settled" Everyone laughed. I laughed too.

The group led me into the caravan. There was a sweet aroma filling the room, and it instantly made my mouth water. I forgot how hungry I was!

They sat me down on a old chair and handed me a plate that had something that smelled good on it. I didn't even care what it was, I just needed to eat.

"Well Bambi-girl, we might as well introduce ourselves," the girl who found me announced, "I'm Luna. That's Kayla," she said, pointing to a girl with waist length, brown-black hair, and striking blue eyes, "that's Rhiannon," Luna gestured to a girl with red-brown hair tied up in a bun, and large, hazel eyes, who smiled and waved to me, "and those two are Tyler and Daniel." She pointed to two boys, one with wavy brown hair and green eyes, and one with messy, sandy blonde hair, wearing sunglasses.

"Well, Bambi, welcome to your new home."