Chapter One

"I have to tell.. Koichi..." Rohan rasped.

Feeling helpless, he reached out in the direction of the two figures in front. The two however, did not notice Rohan's presence and were facing the other side of the road. The tall man simply standing there, unaffected by the rain, while the shorter of the two was covering his head with his bag in order to avoid getting soaked from the rain.

As much as he tried, Rohan couldn't muster the strength to shout and warn them. Considering the fact that his back was blown to bits and his voice box was heavily damaged. Knowing he was done for, he looked down at the floor in defeat. He took a deep breath knowing it might be his last.

"And now, this is the real third ability of Killer Queen!"

*Click*

BOOM!

"K-Koichiiii!!!"

. . .

Rohan suddenly found himself in a similar looking road, however this wasn't the same road. Something was off. He was no longer in Morioh.

A lot of the people here didn't even look human and everyone else acted normal about it. He needed to get to the bottom of this.

"Hey, um.. are you okay, si-"

"HEAVEN'S DOOR!" Rohan bellowed. He was quick to react due to his skepticism. As the effects of his stand instantly settled in, he quickly ordered Heaven's Door to write a command on the person.

'Can not attack Rohan Kishibe.' The stand scribbled at impressive speeds.

Of course people were taking notice of what was going on, they were in a fairly crowded street after all. But most people passing by didn't care much about it as the boy did not look harmed at all. The boy was not a book for all they knew.

Feeling as though it wasn't enough, Rohan quickly wrote more on the person.

'Always answers honestly to Rohan Kishibe'

"There, that's enough." Rohan mused.

He ordered his stand to turn the boy back to his normal state.

End of chapter.

I decided to make this whole thing out of boredom. If anybody actually wants me to continue working on it, I'll gladly do so. The only reason for me writing this other than boredom was the sheer lack of JoJo's and MHA crossovers.

Anyways like I said, feel free to let me know if I should continue working on this.

Also since I don't want to risk any legal issues, I don't own MHA or JoJo's.

IM SERIOUS I FR NEED SOME FEEDBACK JUST COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS