Chapter Three

Sorry for the long and random hiatus, a lotta stuff has happened but at least my writing improved.

_______________________________

As the shock from having arrived at a new world gradually dissipated, Rohan reflected on his current predicament. What would happen with his friends back in Morioh? While he couldn't give less of a shit about what happens to Josuke, concern for Koichi and Reimi still clouded his thoughts.

'I'm sure they can survive without me,' he thought. He was certain they were in safe hands with Jotaro. What would he do now, though?

In the midst of his almost pessimistic train of thought, an idea that could only be called his saving grace shone through like a flash of light. As though it were a eureka, he remembered that he was a mangaka. This new world contained all sorts of different experiences for him to discover and try out, which meant more potential content for his manga.

He decided that he would start a new manga and completely scrap 'Pink Dark Boy'. After a solid moment of thinking, he already had a conceptual idea for what his new manga would be about. Since in this world there was nobody who seemed to know what stands are, much less had a stand of their own, he would use the idea of stands for his new manga and use it as an original concept of sorts.

His manga would be about a boy who possesses a stand ability. The boy would be trying to get to the bottom of several murder cases by himself, taking the role of a vigilante. Rohan thought to design the main antagonist after his own killer, Kira Yoshikage, he abruptly decided against it and temporarily scrapped the idea. He would have to experience this world firsthand for better ideas.

Putting aside worries for where he would live, what he would eat, much less gain access to his necessities, he prioritized his manga above all of those things that he deemed 'unimportant'. Instead of dealing with finding a way to survive, Rohan would wait until nighttime and scout the city for any interesting findings.

. . .

The sky was dark, the sunlight reflecting off of the moon being the only natural source of light that shone upon the grim city of Musutafu. Rohan was carelessly traversing through the back alleys of the city with a firm sense of safety and confidence in his ability to defend himself if the need arises.

Throughout his one day spent in this world, he had an expanded understanding of the abilities that the people of this world possessed. They called these abilities 'Quirks'. Unlike where he came from, people with quirks could be found just about anywhere. There was only about twenty percent of the earths population that didn't possess a quirk of their own.

Initially, Rohan assumed that quirks were just the same type of ability as stands, but soon realized that they were entirely different as nobody else in this world could see or much less interact with his Heaven's Door.

Among the many things he noticed was how most quirks were exponentially weaker and simpler than any stand he had ever encountered. They were usually pretty straightforward abilities like having a tail or shouting extremely loud, which he had the displeasure of discovering through some guy who forgot to plug his earbuds in before listening to his favourite podcast.

He also found out that there were heroes in this world who defeated and apprehended criminals or villains as a profession. The number one hero, from what he could tell, was a man by the name of 'All Might'. The news clips that he saw on display televisions told him that he had strength that could come close to rivalling Jotaro's 'Star Platinum'. If this was one of the biggest threats of this world then rest assured, he would be safe.