Chapter Two

"So, tell me." He looked over to the boy he had used his stand on. "Where are we?"

The boy with green hair gave a Rohan a glance, there was an obvious look of confusion on his face but he gave an answer nevertheless. "M-Musutafu, Japan, sir."

"Musutafu, eh? Then how come I've never heard of it?" He asked

"Um, sir I don't know.. I'm just telling the-"

"Ugh.. This makes no sense.." He muttered, his face scrunching into one of absolute annoyance and frustration.

The poor boy just shrunk in his place. His head turning back as he reflexively held his arms up in defense.

Of course Rohan quickly dismissed his unnecessary irritation as he knew very well that the commands of Heaven's Door were absolute. Either this kid was a sophisticated dumbass, or Rohan was simply in a world other than his own.

Not wanting to waste any time, he quickly went straight to his next question.

"Well then," Rohan spoke. "How come you look perfectly normal while other people here have a pencil for a skull or even a cactus for a pinkie? It's absurd.."

The green haired boy looked at the man in utter disappointment, as if he was hopeless.

"They have mutation quirks.." He began. "Don't tell me you don't know what a quirk is either."

The statement caused Rohan to deadpan. His deadpan didn't last long, however, as it turned into an expression of nervous confusion. "Uhh.. of course I know what a quirk is! Do explain what it is though!"

"Oh my god.." The boy mumbled in exasperation. "Well, quirks are superpowers, to put it simply. Roughly eighty percent of the worlds population possess a quirk of their own!"

Rohan looked intrigued. "So they're like stands.." he muttered in a low tone. This really was a different world after all.. how the hell did Killer Queen's ability transport him to a completely different universe? Regardless of how he got here, he most likely couldn't get back to his own world. He simply sighed.

"What is your name?" Rohan said, stating his final question.

"Midoriya. Izuku Midoriya."

End of Chapter.

Sorry for the absurdly long wait for such a short chapter. I mostly made this chapter as a way to say that I didn't completely drop the story. I've just had quite a bunch of stuff happening so I never really found time to actually work on a chapter. So yeah, that's basically it. I'll try to work more consistently.