Chapter Six

It was 7:42 AM, Rohan was running late. Though he didn't care much, he wearily got out of bed regardless. He sorted through his wardrobe, trying to pick out an outfit.

He had many different outfits to pick from, normal bland clothes and many of the replicas of his original clothing that he got specifically tailored for himself.

After a short few moments of consideration, he decided to go with a dark green and brown combination- the same clothes he had 'died' in.

He walked downstairs, heading towards the door that lead to the garage. Rohan had used his wealth, which he had effortlessly accumulated through his works as a mangaka, to buy a nice large home for himself with a good office to work in.

Swiftly reaching for the doorknob, he twisted it and pushed the door open, leading to the sight of his expensive sports car. He pulled out the car keys from his pocket, grasping it firmly in his hands.

While walking over to the car, he used the remote control of the car keys to open it before he quite reached it. The car door automatically opened, allowing Rohan to enter. Rohan seated himself on the drivers seat, closing the car door and using the car keys to start up the car.

Rohan used flipped through the key switch, using the garage keys to open up the doors. He drove the car through the garage door, closing the door behind him remotely as he put the keychain back inside his pocket.

Shifting the gears of the car, Rohan started driving towards UA High.

On the way towards UA, Rohan noted how little turns he had to make in order to reach UA. He got himself a numerable amount of people staring at his expensive sports car, watching from the sidewalks as he kept driving.

. . .

Within just eight minutes, Rohan had already made it to UA. After finding the parking lot, he parked his car right next to a white minivan. Quickly turning off the car and pulling the keys out of the keyhole. He opened the car door, getting out of the car and closing the door again to lock it. The minivan beside his car smelled of a strange fruit- which Rohan ignored.

With the car now locked, Rohan walked over to the building, entering through the front door. He headed towards the staff room, eventually finding it and making his way there.

Inside the staff room, he saw several people, one of whom he recognized. He could deduct that these were all pro heroes who worked as teachers, as they had incredibly flashy outfits. The types of outfits varied, one person could be wearing an incredibly skintight suit that should not be worn to work for any reason whatsoever, while another could be wearing a plain black suit with a simple scarf.

Rohan walked up to Nezu, noticing the happy smile on his face.

"Hello Rohan! Great to see you here. You had me worried, I assumed you wouldn't be here because of how late you were!"

Nezu chuckled, extending his short arms and offering Rohan a hand(paw?)shake. Rohan shook Nezu's paw, letting out a slight sigh.

"So.. why am I here on a Sunday?" Rohan said, looking around with a blank and unamused expression.

Nezu was still smiling, taking a sip from his cup of tea before answering Rohan's question.

"The entrance exam will be taking place today! The students are currently working on their written exams, and will be doing the practical exam soon."

Nezu paused for a moment, taking another sip from his tea.

"In the meantime, get familiar with your fellow teachers! They are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet!"