1. Just best friends

Bose, Chapa, Mika, and Miles are having a sleepover at Bose's house. They watch "Genuine Moments" on TV at night in the dark. Everyone is sitting on the couch, and as always, Bose and Chapa are together. Mika and Miles are a short distance away from them. *sounded there was a very sweet moment from the TV that made them all do the awwwwwwwwwwwwww and sing "Genuine Momeeents "*

Bose: *lying on Chapa's shoulder* They're a lot like us, aren't they Chapa?)

Chapa: Ahah, of course, my friend)

Miles: Of course, look alike, they are also "friends" who have not yet realized that they love each other)))

Chapa and Bose at the same time: what?!?

Miles: Or have understood, but have not yet admitted it to each other)))

Mika: *laughed a little* ahah

Chapa: What are you talking about?!! - she asked a little irritated.

Bose: Yeah, we didn't get you, were you referring to us or something?

Miles: You yourself what do you think?

Chapa's face becomes more and more angry, and Bose gets a little embarrassed.

Mika: Moving very close to Miles, she whispered in his ear: "I advise you to slow down, or Chapa will eat you with embarrassment and anger".

Miles: Whispered back: it just pisses me off that these two don't notice such obvious things at all!!!

Bose: *responding to Miles' question* I don't think about what you said in any way, Miles, I refuse to think about it)))

Chapa: and rightly so, I refuse to think about it too, because we are just friends!!! - she said, after which she took out a few pieces of popcorn with her fingers and directed them to Bose's lips, whose head was still resting on the girl's shoulder.

Bose: *As soon as Chapa brought her hand closer, he immediately opened his mouth without a word and took her popcorn*

Chapa: *After he took it with his mouth from her hand, she put her hand on his head and began to slowly and gently stroke it, lightly ruffling his hair, and smiled*

Bose: *still munching on popcorn, smiled contentedly when he felt the girl's hand on his head, and continued to stare at the TV screen*

Miles and Mika: -_-

Miles: *sighs heavily* Ahhhhh! Children, children, children, everything needs to be explained to you... OKAY, you're just friends...

Bose: Best Friends) - interrupting he, Bose corrects him.

Chapa: yep) *smirked slightly*

Miles: OKAY, You're just best friends who are always, constantly and everywhere near each other; You two always sleep together, snuggled up, in the same bed, at EVERY sleepover we have; Chapa has recently started feeding Bose from her hand and touching his face more and more. Yeah, sure, you're such good friends! Just best fri... HEY!?!

Chapa: *interrupted his speech by shooting a lightning bolt into his shoulder*

Mika: And I warned you, Miles)

Chapa: Shut your mouth, or I'll close it with a lightning bolt myself!!! *she said in an angry and irritated tone, while raising one hand (the one on which Bose was not resting on her shoulder) and holding that palm fully in sparks toward Miles*

Bose: Whoa-whoa-whoa, easy Sparky, don't mind him, he was just kidding, right, Miles?

Miles: *spoke frightenedly* Y-yes, Bose.

Chapa, still looking at him with a menacing look, began to gradually cool her hand from the lightning and put it down.
And when they finished watching the movie, all went to sleep in separate rooms in Bose' house, and it was Chapa and Bose who went together to his room to sleep
in each other's arms, cuddling up to each other all night... YES, OF COURSE, I THINK YOU WON'T ARGUE WITH THE FACT THAT THEY ARE BEST FRIENDS FOREVER^^)))))