5. We could die (❤VoltBrain💙)

Volt and Brainstorm are on a mission.

They had to overhear a very important conversation, getting into the lair of the most powerful villains of Swellview. It wasn't Carapoose, it wasn't Frankini, it wasn't Jeff. The case was really serious. They hid behind old and large boxes that were at the very end, in the corner of the room, while the villains were talking.

Volt: *whispers* I can't get through to Awol and ShoutOut!

Brainstorm: *whispers* Why do we need it?

Volt: *whispers* Forgot? My plan was to get in here, but this lair is very hard to get into and even harder to get out. So Awol was supposed to come here at the appointed time and teleport us, but he does not answer the phone!

Brainstorm: Oh... Maybe he'll answer in 5 minutes?

Volt: hopefully... Anyway, we learned everything we needed to know, and I was ready to shoot lightning bolts at them already, but our superpowers don't work at all in this fucking place, just like in that alien zoo!

Brainstorm: It's okay, I think it'll be okay, there's only *he looks out from behind the box* 5 villains.

Volt: You only counted the ones you could see out of the box, in fact, there are 50.

Brainstorm: Oh man!

Volt: Now do you see what kind of situation we're in? I don't want to scare you, but if Awol doesn't pick up the phone, then... we're screwed, we could die

Brainstorm: No! I'm sure he'll be in touch soon!

Volt: Friend, your unwarranted optimism has always amazed me, but now it has reached its peak.

Brainstorm: I'll take it as a compliment, thank you)

He smiled sweetly and naively, drawing large dimples on his cheeks

Volt: *rolled her eyes*

Brainstorm: *SNEEZE*

One of the villains: WHO WAS THAT?!?

Volt: *whispers* Bose!

Brainstorm: My bad! I don't know why, but this place makes me really want to sneeze(((

One of the villains: SEARCH THE PLACE!!! If there are "rats" eavesdropping here we'll swi-i-iftly swat them and cut their ears off so they don't stick their where they don't belong!!!)))

Brainstorm: *can tell he wants to sneeze again*

Volt: *quickly covered his mouth with her hand and pressed him to her*

Brainstorm: MMMHMHMH?!?

Volt: *whispers* Shhh, don't move!

Can hear everyone walking around looking for them.

Volt: *Still holding Boses with his mouth closed and pressed against her, she began to slowly peek out from under the box*
(m): OH, COME ON! There are 15 people looking for us! The place is huge, but sooner or later they'll find us... They have a lot of weapons and we have nothing right now! Not even superpowers... We're screwed...

(m): = mentally

Villain №5: Or maybe we just imagined it?

Villain №8: I don't think so, I definitely heard that sneeze!