❤ What are they hiding?💙part 3

Be sure to read this chapter to the end because there is something you definitely did not expect and I am sure you have never read anything like this about the Bapa ship!

I recommend reading it all with this music I left here❤️

"WHAT'S WRONG?!!" she shouted at him, unable to stand it any longer.

"I can't take it anymore! For you it's all just a game, but for me... Not for me!"

What?! What do you mean, 'just a game,' O'Brien?" She was confused.

"From the very beginning when we first started doing this in this little barn, I...

Memories of both of them:

"Volt, where are you taking me?"

"To a safe place, away from everyone"

"Why?"

"We need to check your body for any dangerous weapons or injuries from the battle..."

She pulls him by the wrist

"W-what? Isn't Schwaz supposed to do that?" He asks

"No, he doesn't have time, so he gave the job to me."

"А... Okay, that makes sense but... OH?!"

Suddenly, the girl just pushes him into a small room and takes over the door, propping it up with a chair in the darkness.

"What are you doing!!!" Brainstorm shouted in confusion.

Pov Bose:

Suddenly I felt her finger touch my lips in the darkness.

"Shhh, hush, Bosey.."

Mmm, how good it was to have her whisper so close to my ear... Goosebumps ran all over my body.

"What do you want to do now?" I whispered when she took her finger away.

"Like what I had said earlier" she says 

"But it's too dark to examine me..."

" This is so that someone doesn't run away because they're afraid of the dark"

-"WHAT?!"

"Shh, nothing..."

"I heard you!"

"You have a good ear, Brainstorm"

"Are you kidding me right now?"

"Maybe...)))"

Suddenly I feel her getting closer and closer to me. I just keep backing away until my back is against the wall.

"Please stop... Let me out... It's too dark in here, I'm scared..."

For a moment, she sparkled her hand in the darkness so that I could see our faces.

Her eyes were so close!

"Don't be afraid, kid, I'll be your light,"

she said happily for some reason and suddenly extinguished her hand, making it dark again.

"Please spark your hand again Volt!" I begged

"If you're a good boy and do everything I say, I'll sparkle my hand again, will you?"

"I w-will!" I swallow nervously.

I was scared, and that's probably why my heart was beating like crazy