4. His impeccable hair

Bose is lying on the couch in the s.w.a.g. and is bored because there is nothing to do. Chapa comes through the front door and notices this cute sunshine. His gorgeous, long, thick, soft and luscious hair was hanging down from the couch as he lay with his head on the edge of it.

Chapa: heeey, friend)

Bose: Hi Sparky) ," he said, raising his head and looking at her for a second, then lowering it again.

Chapa: I can see that you are as bored now as I am.

Bose: Yep, there is nothing to do at all now :<

Chapa: Hmmm - she made this quiet sound and smiled slyly - I think I have an idea^^

Bose: What's the idea?

Chapa: You'll see," she said, somehow satisfied and at the same time cunningly, and went out the metal door that led to the 900 rooms of the s.w.a.g.

Bose: um... okay)
(M): I wonder what she's up to? Hmmm...

A few minutes later she came back with a very satisfied smile up to her ears, a small black comb and a small box with a lot of small elastic bands of different colors for her hair.

Bose: What do you... There... - He suddenly stopped talking when he noticed what she was carrying - Nooo

Chapa: yeeeees)

Bose: no no NO!

Chapa: yes, yes, YES! :3

Bose: but Chapa-- ...

Chapa: but Bosey)))

While there was a dialogue between them with words and especially with eyes, with which Bose also said "noooo! ><", she slowly approached him closer and cloooser and clooooooooooser...

He began to raise his head involuntarily to stand up.

Chapa: No, don't get up! Stay down.

Bose: b-but...

Chapa: Lie down)

Bose: ahhh... Okay.

Chapa: But no, lift up the head again for a second.

He did, and she sat where his head used to be, after which he had no choice but to put his head in her lap.

Chapa: Good boy

He looked at her, surprised and even a little embarrassed, lying on her lap.

As soon as he laid down, she immediately started touching his hair without foreplay. At first, girl decided not to use a comb, but to give him a light head massage.

He felt her slowly and gently begin to run her fingers over the skin of his head. Chapa had recently grown her natural slightly long fingernails, so he especially felt every touch and driving of her fingers all over his head. This light and pleasant scratching with his nails made him involuntarily close his eyes, his eyelids fluttering slightly with pleasure for a second.

Bose: Mmmmmm - he murmured softly with pleasure.

Chapa: Does it feel good? Do you like it?)

Bose: yeeeeeah <3 -- He said contentedly and very relaxed, smiling like a kitty cat and still keeping his eyes closed.

Chapa involuntarily began to smile with him when she saw the look on his face.