2. Cute pictures

Chapa was sitting on the couch at S.W.A.G. Bose fell asleep with his head in her lap. Chapa looked at his face and couldn't stop admiring it.
At one point she began to look around, as if checking to see if anyone was around. There is no one. As soon as the girl was convinced of this, she immediately reached out her hand to him; placed it on his head and began stroking him very lightly, gently and tentatively, worrying a little lest he wake up and catch her now.
She could often touch him when he fell asleep next to her, but when he was awake, she very rarely touched him herself because she was shy and even afraid to do it too often.

Chapa(m): How cute, innocent and pretty he is!!! [ (M): - mentally ]

- Awwwww how cute and touching that is! )))

Chapa, startled by the sudden voice that came out of nowhere, quickly removed her hand from Bose' head and stopped stroking him.
Suddenly Mika came in. It was her voice.

Chapa: Mika, damn, why are you talking so loud!!! - whispered Chapa angrily.

Mika: Oh sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, Chapa, but that is sooooooooooo cute!!!

Chapa: First of all, I wasn't scared! And second of all, speak in a whisper! You might wake up Bose! He was up all night last night, and if he wakes up now, I promise I will make your life a living hell!!! - In a whisper and very angrily, she told her.

Mika: *whispers* Oh, okay, fine, I'm sorry... By the way, do you always stroke him like that when he's asleep? Does he know that?^^)

Chapa: *whisper* I didn't stroking he!!!

Mika: *whisper* yes-yes-yes , of course, as someone who has seen you do it, I say - I believe you)))

Chapa: YOU...

Mika: *interrupting* So he doesn't know about it?

Chapa: No he doesn't know, and he will NOT KNOW!!! YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!?!!

Mika: I geeet it, I won't tell anyone))) *pulls out his phone*

Chapa: Now get out of here!!!

*There was a sound of a flash from the phone *

Chapa: HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? *shouting in a whisper*

Chapa reacted that way when she saw Mika pointed her phone at her and a sleeping Bose.

Mika: Oh, no, I don't do anything like that)

Chapa: DID YOU TAKE A PICTURE OF US?! DELETE!!! MYKA, DO YOU HEAR ME?! IF YOU DON'T DELETE THIS PICTURE RIGHT NOW, I WILL KILL YOU!!! *shouting in a whisper*

*Another phone flash*

Chapa: YOU DID IT AGAIN!? I'M GOING TO...I'm.gonna.kill.you.right. now!!! *wanted to get up and started to lift her knees slightly, but immediately she remembered Bose, feeling his warm head as she lifted her knees, and stopped*

Bose: *her movement made his eyelids start to shake a little, as if he were about to wake up*

Chapa saw this and immediately began gently stroking his head so that he fell back into a deep sleep.

His eyelids stopped trembling, he laid his head even more comfortably on her lap, took a strong sip, and fell back into a sound sleep.

Mika: It looks like you won't be able to get up anytime soon))) So, you can pet him again, because I didn't get a good picture of that moment. <3

Chapa: WHAT!? YOU...

Mika: *interrupting* Hush, hush, hush, our Bosey may wake up :> *Another phone flash*

Chapa: Stop taking pictures of us!

Mika: *Another phone flash* Oops)))

Chapa: Mika Macklin YOU'RE DEAD!!! I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE AND I WILL COME TO YOU AT NIGHT AT THE MOST UNEXPECTED MOMENT, WHEN YOU ARE SLEEPING I WILL YOU...

Mika: *interrupting* Don't worry, Chapa, I won't show it to anyone or send it to anyone.

Chapa: Then what are you doing it for?!?

Mika: You just can't imagine how cute you two look right now!!! And I have a secret hobby of photographing cute couples so....

Chapa: *interrupting* We are not a couple!!!

Mika: Okay- okay - okay!!! But that doesn't negate the fact that you are both insanely cute together now, as always!) And so I just couldn't pass by and not take a few pictures^

Chapa: It was a thousand pictures!

Mika: Heh...Well, a thousand came out by accident)

Chapa: DELETE ALL PHOTOS!

Mika: I can't.

Chapa: Why?!! Mika, don't test my patience, which I already don't have enough for anyone but Bose....

Mika: Look, let me send you all the photos, I'm sure you will like them!)

Chapa: ... Okay, but not a word to him about it.

Mika: Okay, then we have a deal?

Chapa: yep))) *smirked with satisfaction*

Mika went on to take some more (many))) pictures.

When she got home, Chapa got a lot of messages on her phone from Mika.
She immediately started poking her fingers quickly and aggressively at the phone screen. When she entered Mickey's chat room, she was overwhelmed with emotion.

Chapa: OH... MY... MAN... Ah... Oh... What is this?! That's us? IS IT REALLY US? AWWWW REALLY CUTE!!!^^ He slept so cute and sweetly in my lap!!!
Ootie-pootie, my baby *brings his face closer with her fingers on the screen in the photo* I will keep all these photos FOREVER!