❤ What are they hiding?💙

- Mika, have you noticed that lately Chapa and Bose have been going into the small storage room SWAG together more and more often after each of our missions? - Miles asked as they entered the regular school. 

- Yes, I had noticed something like this for a long time, but somehow I didn't find time to deal with it because I was often dating my boyfriend...

- "Oh, I see," - he replied, rolling his eyes.

- "Oh, don't worry, you'll find someone soon, too!

- That's not the point!

- Yeah, of course it is.

- Anyway, today I want to get to the bottom of this!

- Miles, are you serious? I didn't think you'd be so interested in what's going on between these two, ahahaha!

- What do you mean? What's the problem? Why are you so surprised at me if you used to be the one who wanted to find out all the love secrets of other people at any cost?

 - Oh, that's right! I had forgotten that I was like that... You know, after I started dating him, I stopped caring about such things.

- Of course I'm not surprised. You forgot about me too!

- What is it? Is my brother jealous of my boyfriend?" - she asked, smiling broadly.

- No! Anyway, today, after our next mission, I will find out what these two are doing in that little pantry!

 - Oh, okay, good luck. Chapa will definitely burn you alive with lightning.

- Why should she burn if they supposedly have nothing to hide? Or maybe you already know something and you're not talking about it!

- Whatever just happened, I'm sure Mika doesn't know what you're talking about, she can't keep a secret, remember?

- "Chapa?" - they asked in fright when she suddenly entered the classroom.

- What's wrong with you? You look like you've seen a ghost.

- No, I'm fine, but did you hear anything?

- No, but your trembling voice gives you away, Mika. You were definitely talking about me, ahah)

- N-no, it's not like that!!!

- Oh, you two don't have to worry, because I don't really care about your gossip right now, but what I really want to know is where is O'Brian?

- He hasn't come in yet," Miles answered quietly.

- Uhh, what? Really? Why do I have to wait for him forever, it's annoying! -  Chapa said angrily, and then her hands sparkled for a moment.

- Be careful, our classmates might walk into the classroom at any moment!

- You don't get to tell me what to do with my superpower, Miles!" she said even more angrily and started calling someone on her phone, moving away from the twins.

- "But when Bowes tells her to hold her sparks, she silently obeys!" he whispered in his sister's ear, "I'm telling you, there's definitely something between them!

- Anything is possible, but right now it's best not to make her even angrier, because it already feels like she could explode at any moment!

- So you don't want to help me?

- If you mean find out the truth about them, then no, I still want to live!

 - Well, no matter, I wanted to do it alone anyway.

   She rolled her eyes.

- "Okay, I'll ask Bose to paint your portrait for your grave later.

- Oh, stop it! You're exaggerating!