(Chapter 59) Heroine.

The sun has set. The dust has scattered. You kneel down and pick up papyrus' scarf and wrap it around your arm. You unsheath your blade.

CHAR: Why are you keeping his scarf?
RHT: He isn't my enemy. This is the least I can do.
CHAR: You've changed Rhett.
RHT: I'm not blinded by hate anymore.
CHAR: I see.
RHT: Hmm?
*SPLASH*
RHT: She's back.

From the sea underneath, undyne leaps back onto the cliff, filled with anger. You stare at her blankly.

UND: You! How dare you!
RHT: I don't intend to kill you, but you're in my way. Step away or suffer the same fate as your friend.
UND: Huh?! What are you talking about?
RHT: He's de- *silence* -nevermind. (I see what's happening here. His name has been erased from existence. What a terrible fate.)
UND: You'll pay for what you've done!
RHT: Come at me, heroine.

Undyne leaps towards you and smashes into the ground with all her might. You jump backwards in order to dodge. She dashes towards you, swinging her spear. You block each of her strikes with your unsheathed blade. Undyne jumps into the air and summons an array of spears. You ghost step through each of them and towards undyne. The two of you start battling it out in the air. You swing at undyne, which she blocks but it sends her flying towards the ground. At a considerable distance, you throw projectiles towards Undyne. She spins her spear in order to block them. You unsheathe your sword and dash towards her. Swing after swing, undyne is tiring out. You tighten the scarf on your arm, cutting off all blood flow into your right arm. You grip your blade.

The despair flowing inside your blade spills into your arm, replacing your blood vessels

UND: What kind of technique is that?!
RHT: Learned a thing or two.

You dash towards Undyne, completely overpowering her with only one arm. You keep swinging until Undyne is completely tired out. Her breathing is getting more and more dense.

UND: I was hoping not to have to use this.
RHT: Hmm?
UND: This is it for you kiddo.

Undyne summons a massive spear and throws it at you

Undyne summons a massive spear and throws it at you. Upon impact, it creates an enormous force against the earth. The area is covered in smoke. Undyne descends back onto the ground.

UND: *pant* Heh, was that all?
*FLASH*
UND: Huh?!
RHT: You missed.
*SLASH*

Undyne is thrown against the kingdom walls. It crumbles, almost crushing her.

End of Chapter 59
"Heroine"