(Chapter 182) Hellish Harmony.

The cosmic rift plunges into darkness as Vazroth releases his true power. Frisk lies on her knees, devoid of power. The last slither of hope inside of her has disappeared. Vazroth slowly walks towards her, and raises her head, looking Frisk in the eyes.

VTH: What a pity.
FSK: Just h-how... did all of this happen..?
VTH: You mean the prophecy..?
FSK: I'm supposed to defeat you.
VTH: Heh, give a guess to who wrote that prophecy.
FSK: All-Father said that the ancient says...
VTH: Judging by your expression, you figured it out.
FSK: You... wrote that.
VTH: Exactly. There exists no chosen one to defeat me.

Vazroth points the tip of his finger towards Frisks' soul, charging up a beam of energy. Frisk bows her head down, unable to even move a muscle. Vazroth gets ready to fire when suddenly, the ground is ignited into dark flames. He quickly leaps into the air to avoid it, not noticing Twilight behind him. She delivers a strong kick to the head, crashing Vazroth into the ground.

JGK: You could've struck harder.
TWL: Oh shut up!

Vazroth pushes away the debris and stands up, looking at the two sacred beings.

VTH: What a lovely reunion we have here!
*WHOOSH*
JGK: Did I give you permission to speak?

Jiguko vanishes and appears in front of Vazroth, holding his blade to Vazroths' neck.

VTH: Pardon me... for not acting first!

Giant tentacles spurt out of the ground and grab Jiguko, but they're cut into pieces by Twilight who comes to the rescue.

TWL: Saved your butt again!
JGK: Whatever.
VTH: Oh my, I'm lucky to go up against such a duo! Wait, is this what I think..? You two are the descendants of those two pesky bastards who banished me the first time! I'm gonna enjoy making the two of you crumble!

Vazroth dashes towards Jiguko and swings his blade relentlessly. Jiguko manages to block the first strike but can't react in time to avoid the second. Twilight zips across and goes to attack, but Vazroth reacts and aims his palm, releasing a giant energy blast.

JGK: Scorching Abyss!

A giant wall of hellfire blocks Vazroths' attack, and Jiguko manages to evade in the time that Vazroth was focused on Twilight.

JGK: Now we're even.
TWL: Hmph!

Vazroth applauds their teamwork. Jiguko and Twilight look serious.

VTH: Astonishing chemistry between you two! Continue to amaze me even further!

Two giant tentacles spurt out of the ground and start crashing towards Jiguko and Twilight. They evade the attack and retaliate. Jiguko incinerates the tentacle but Vazroth appears from behind and thrusts his blade through Jigukos' back.

VTH: Too slow.
JGK: Check again.

Vazroth looks down at his blade and realizes it's been melted down to a liquid. He backs up and summons another blade, but from the edge of his sight, Twilight moves silently and catches him off guard, managing to slash his chest. Vazroth makes distance between him and his opponents. Chara watches from the sidelines, whilst Noire and Asriel are still recuperating.

ASR: It seems like they're putting up more of a fight than Frisk.
CHR: It's because of experience.
NOR: Exp...
CHR: Experience plays a huge role in a battle. Sure, power does have its' own importance but in a duel between two evenly matched opponents, experience is the deciding factor.
NOR: You sure know your way in battle, Chara.
CHR: Yeah, It was kinda necessary in my village.
NOR: Your village..?
ASR: Chara doesn't like talking about her childhood.
NOR: Ah, okay. I'm sorry if I said something wrong.
CHR: No, it's alright.

Chara watches closely as the battle ensues. Jiguko clashes blades with Vazroth. He releases a stream of hellfire which Vazroth blows away in order to escape harm. Twilight appears from his blind spot and lands a multitude of small slashes on his legs. Vazroth manages to catch Twilights' arm, pulling her closer and headbutting her. Jiguko rushes to dash in and get him off of her. Twilight rubs her head. Jiguko grabs Vazroths' face and slams him into the ground, before throwing a giant pillar of hellfire on top. Vazroth fires a giant beam, engulfing the nearby area. Twilight dashes and grabs Jiguko, saving him for the blast.

VTH: The two of you are becoming quite annoying.
TWL: Hehe, and it's not stopping!
VTH: I've got an objection to that.

Vazroth raises both of his arms into the air, stretching his palms and culminating all of his energy. Charas' gaze widens, and Noire questions what's wrong, but without saying anything, she vanishes. A giant ball of pure havoc is concentrated onto Vazroths' arms. He throws the energy towards Jiguko and Twilight.

JGK: I'll sto- *cough* -shit!
TWL: Jiguko, what's wrong?!
JGK: (I'm at my limit this quickly?!) Twilight! Run!
TWL: But-
JGK: Just go! I'll try my best to minimize the damage.

Jiguko spreads out his chest and gets ready to cushion the attack with whatever hellfire is left in his body, but right before it lands, in front of his eyes appears a shadow.

CHR: Reapers' Slash!

Chara slices the ball in half, as they fly and crash past her.

CHR: You're exhausted, Jiguko.
JGK: I'm not done ye-
CHR: Take a rest. I'll handle it from here.
JGK: Understood.

Jiguko retreats and falls to his knees before Asriel and Noire.

ASR: Good job.
NOR: You did well, friend!
JGK: Thanks, but I don't think I did enough.

He watches as Chara grazes the ground by dragging her scythe. Vazroth smiles.

VTH: This'll be interesting.
CHR: Right back at ya.

Chara and Vazroth both ready their weapons, whilst Twilight goes to check up on Jiguko. Far from the battle, Rhett has walked to Frisk and is taking care of her.

End of Chapter 182
"Hellish Harmony"

[ Jiguko and Twilight aren't enough. ]

-- Extra Soul Trivia! --
-- Did ya know? --
Rhett wishes she could spend time with some friends, laughing and having a good time together.