(Chapter 63) Evened out.

You dash towards Jess, swinging your sword rapidly. Again you overcommit and lose balance.

CHAR: To your left!
*CLASH*
JSS: Impossible. You can unsee my illusions?
RHT: More like see through them but alright.
*SLASH*

You injure Jess across the chest. She steps back and rejuvenates with Robin. You heal yourself with animosity and dash towards the knights. Robin leaps forward at you, throwing a barrage of punches which you attempt and block to a certain extent. You swing your sword at Robin which she catches with her bare hands. You swing your other sword but she catches that one two.

RBN: This all you got?
RHT: Hoping you'd say that.
*CHARGE*
RBN: You motherfucker.
*BOOM*

The area is covered in smoke. Robin clashes her hands and causes a minor shockwave that dissipates the smoke. She dashes towards, throwing punches left and right. You manage to keep up with her speed by utilizing both of your blades. She tries to land a fatal blow, but fails. You swing your blade at head level. She arches back.

RHT: I've got you now. There is no way you can dodge in this position.
*THRUST*
RBN: You sure?
*KICK*

Robin somehow manages to propel herself from the ground using her hands, kicking you in the face. At that time, Jess appears out of nowhere and grabs you by the collar, before throwing you towards Robin.

RBN: Can't do much in a two versus can you?
RHT: Not the first time, and it won't be the last.

Robin tries to land a hit, but you manage to land and block her punch in time. Jess is approaching from behind. You are surrounded.

A clone of you, formed by the despair in your heart, is created

A clone of you, formed by the despair in your heart, is created. You are not outnumbered anymore.

RBN: A clone? What a good tactic!
JSS: They're very alike. How will we know?
RBN: Who cares? I'll destroy them both.

Robin dashes towards you at high speeds. Jess, on the other hand, is dealing with your clone. Robin is throwing punches faster then before. You manage to block them but one punch sweeps through and hits you in the stomach, causing you to cough up. Robin dashes forwards again. You too move towards her. You swing your swords in a rapid motion. She catches both your swords. You spit in her face. That moment of distraction gives you enough time.
*KNOCK*
Robin taps you slightly on the head.
*BOOM*
Your skull is blown into pieces.

RBN: Was wondering when I'd get fired up. Anyways, that clone should be disappearing soon too now that the original is gone.
*DRIP*
RBN: Hmm?
R̷H̷T̷: You thought I was the original? I'm so happy. Noone has ever acknowledged my existence before.
RBN: What the fuck... It regenerated that fast?!
R̷H̷T̷: This fight of ours will prove fun. Now come at me, Robin of Bravery.
RBN: What a weirdo.

End of Chapter 63"Evened out"

End of Chapter 63
"Evened out"

[ The stakes are now even. How will this affect the outcome of the battle?! ]