(Chapter 131) Danger.

Encased inside of a closed area, the two of you stare eachother down. Grillby forms a sword of solid flame and dashes towards you, swinging relentlessly. You block with your blade. Grillbys' sword turns into gas and moves through your blade. You manage to dodge in time due to your danger sense and move back. Grillby throws balls of lava towards you. You slice them midair and dash towards Grillby. He raises pillars of fire to block your path but you evade them and face him. You swing your blade. He forms a shield and blocks your strike, pushing you back. The two of you stand across from eachother.

RHT: Your ability is unique for a monster. The power to control the 4 states of matter when it comes to fire... how interesting.
GRB: What are you getting at?
RHT: There's something more to you, isn't there? You're not just an ordinary monster.
GRB: Why does that change anything?
RHT: Let's test it out.

You grip your blade and lean forward.

RHT: Purgatorys' wrath slash.

You zip across the battlefield in an instant. Grillby remains stationary. You stand upright and turn around to look at your opponent.

RHT: That wasn't enough to kill you, I'm sure of it.

Grillby turns around. You are shocked at what you're seeing. His flames have moved out of the way of his face, revealing a human face.

RHT: W-what the hell..?!
GRB: Shocked at what you're seeing?
RHT: You continue to amaze me, Grillby. I never would've thought you're a hybrid.
GRB: Be proud, harbinger. You're the first to see me in this form... aside from my father, of course.
RHT: And I'll be the last.

You clench your blade and dash towards him. Grillby claps his hands together and summons a wave of lava. You slice through it and get close-up. Grillby dodges your swing and tries to hit you with a solid flame fist but misses, allowing you to slightly injure his arm. He quickly covers the wound and dishes out an array of fireballs. You maneuver through them and swing again. Grillby raises a pillar of fire, engulfing you inside of it.

RHT: Ignite.

Your hellfire surrounds your body and casts out his flame. Grillby moves back and fires multiple beams of flame. You block with your blade and redirect them into the ground, causing the pavement to get incinerated. Both of you are exhausted.

GRB: *huff* To be fair, I didn't expect I'd last this long against you, harbinger.
RHT: What a joke. You battle me knowing full well you're not going to make it out alive?
GRB: Exactly that. So I must ask... how about we finish this quickly?
RHT: Yeah, that's a good idea.

 how about we finish this quickly?RHT: Yeah, that's a good idea

End of Chapter 131"Danger"

End of Chapter 131
"Danger"

[ Rhett and Grillby are going all out. ]