(Chapter 61) Relative.

You retract your blade and head for your next target. The sun has set. You're sure they're coming.

RHT: Charoline, tell me why you could catch that.
CHAR: I... don't know. It all happened so quickly. It was an instant instinct that came to me.
RHT: I see.
*STEP*
RHT: Hmm?
BRT: You must be the one they are so afraid of.
RHT: Who the hell are you?
BRT: I'm Bertruck, father of Robin, the knight of bravery. Your journey ends here.
RHT: So you're that bitches' pops? This will be a pleasure. I guess I'm gonna leave her fatherless.
BRT: Go to hell.
*WHOOSH*

You use ghost step to get behind your enemy.

BRT: They weren't kidding about your power, but it's not enough.
*BOOM*

You get blown back from an explosion.

CHAR: Take him seriously Rhett. He seems strong.
RHT: If you think he's strong, you've got a mixed up opinion on strength and power.

You throw projectiles towards him. He blocks them with his sword. You dash towards him.

RHT: If you're so strong, how come you're drenched in armor? What a pussy.

You swing at him, just being able to scratch his armor. He swings his sword, scratching you across the chest. You back up.

RHT: His armor is too strong!
CHAR: Aim for the weak point, rhett.
RHT: What are you- *chuckle* -I understand.

You dash towards him. He swings at you, which you manage to duck under and going back up for a counter. He puts his sword in a blocking position.

RHT: What's about to hit you is unblockable.
BRT: What?!
RHT: Take this!

You thrust your blade through the eye gaps in the armor and puncture his head

You thrust your blade through the eye gaps in the armor and puncture his head. Your enemys' dead body falls to the ground with your blade still in his head. You walk over and take it out. You slowly clean off all the blood on it, before continuing to where your next enemy is located.

End of Chapter 61
"Relative"