rowans appearance

ROWANS APPEARANCE, chapter six

❝to be fair I was expecting an apology❞

Rowans apparent 'death' was the talk of the school and Odette hadn't even gotten out of her bed yet

Rowans apparent 'death' was the talk of the school and Odette hadn't even gotten out of her bed yet. "Wednesday can you repeat how he died again" Odette asked her friend who was pacing around her side of the room and stopped "he was attacked after he tried to kill me" she replied blatantly "yeah I got that but what was his wounds?" Odette asked again "a monster slashed him in the stomach multiple times causing his organs to fall out and for him to bleed to death quickly".

shit. 

"Why are you so intrigued" Wednesday looked at the girl. "I uhm ── had this weird feeling at the same time you said he died but it wasn't just a feeling it was like I was there, I felt everything Rowan was feeling but there was no physical signs of danger on me. I looked stupid and I passed out from the pain but I have never felt that before about someone's death" Odette said.

"Interesting" Wednesday tutted before Wednesday looked out the window "they haven't found the body" she said "how do you know?" Odette asked from her bed "from the way sherif Galpin looks like he is sulking around and the fact that his undereyes are a shade darker than usual" Wednesday stated. Impressing Odette. 

Principle Weems opened the door to their dorm in a quick manner "Wednesday" she smiled "there you are, can you please join me in my office" she said and looked around to see Odette covered in her blanket "Odette" she smiled, her gase making Odette feel guilty. 

"Aren't you supposed to be dressed right now" Weems hummed and Odette nodded, getting ready for whatever punishment was about to go her way. 

Wednesday looked between the two and saw Odette's frightful face. "It was my fault principle Weems" she started both Weems and Odette looking at Odette in slight shock "I kept her up all night with my rambling about Rowan, I thought she would have some information since she is the angel of death" Wednesday finished and Weems sighed.