betrayed

BETRAYED, chapter sixteen

❝Wednesday did what?❞

Wednesday was caught in front of Xaviers art shed, usually she would've asked Odette to come to her mission but she was still upset from the ending of her newest book

Wednesday was caught in front of Xaviers art shed, usually she would've asked Odette to come to her mission but she was still upset from the ending of her newest book. She couldn't ask Enid because she was still upset also, but she was upset because Ajax had stood her up on their date that he asked her to go to. 

So here she stood, in front of Xavier Thorpe about to do something that could ruin one of her favourite acquaintances trust. "Is this about a certain dance, that makes you want to poke needles into your eyes, perhaps?" he asked a sly grin on his lips. 

Xavier was in a loop with his emotions since outreach day, he didn't like that Odette had been leading him on just to go back with her ex. He didn't believe her this morning since she couldn't even give him an answer. 

Yoko had told him she saw them hugging in the weathervane anyway. So if going to the Rave'n with someone else other than Odette Clarence helped him get over her, he would do it" 

Wednesday stood their in front of him, wanting to slap the smile of his face but she had to keep in control, he couldn't know that she was about to use him but a guilty feeling rose in her throat. 

She couldn't care less about Xaviers feelings at all. She cared that she was about to ask one of her roommates crushes to the Rave'n.

"Are you really going to make me ask?"

"oh absolutely"

Wednesday pulled in a weary sigh. "Would you...Would" she stopped herself before breathing in "Would you possibly consider going to the Rave'n dance with a certain...would..would you"

"Would you go to the dance with  me?"

Xavier looked down to his feet before nodding "yes Wednesday I would love to go to the dance with you"