delphia flower

DELPHIA FLOWER, chapter twenty

❝families are weird and dysphunctional

❝families are weird and dysphunctional..ew❞

Parents weekend

Parents weekend... a.k.a Odette's least favourite part of Nevermore. Watching everyone come in and be embraced by their loved ones not only made her sick but jealous. 

She didn't have that.

So she watched as all her piers waited in the quad as she saw them from her bedroom window, Thing patted her shoulder before waving goodbye and she sighed to herself. They all looked happy, hugs of reunited parents, even some grandparents but Odette had nothing. 

And it was all her own fault.

She killed them when Weems took her in, she lost control and killed her own family and innocents nearby. The news called it an accident in a science lab, that her parents were secret scientist who made a mistake and people died. 

The thought of her parents made her sick and now looking at Xavier that's all she could think about. 

That feeling made her heart break. 

He was the one who saw her first, in his dreams where his visions occured, that's all she knew, she knew that he was the reason Nevermore even knew about her in the first place.

Because of Xavier Thorpe.

He's the reason Weems tried to rescue her and that's the reason she killed people. That's why she ignored him in first year but in this year they kept on seeing each other, even when they weren't planning on it, like a string was pulling them together at all costs so they were around each other. 

And now she liked him and she even kissed him, multiple times actually at the end of the rave'n.

And this weekend she couldn't even look at him.