late night call

LATE NIGHT CALL, chapter twenty six 

❝good to know jericho actually gives an education❞

Enid and Odette both laid on the girls colourful bed when Wednesday walked in

Enid and Odette both laid on the girls colourful bed when Wednesday walked in. "I've been thinking about my less than enthusiastic response to your surprise soiree" she said and Enid sat up to look at her "and I must admit, I regret not showing my gratitude towards you more appropriately"

A smile sat on both Odette and Edens faces as the blonde jumped off the bed "you really mean it?" 

"Take the win, Enid" 

"if only there were a way for us to get off campus and have a little birthday redo" she implied and Odette shrugged "Enid can say she's wolfing out and you're there to help her and if you two are gone they won't even bother to check if I'm here" she said 

"My deviousness has finally rubbed off on you" Wednesday looked at the girl "my deviousness was intact before you where here, I just use it for my best friends" Odette told her and Enid giggled.

  "We should wear our snoods!" Enid exclaimed before they walked out to the office "I'll be at the front" Odette told them before walking off. 

Odette hardly walked in the dark by herself so she pulled out her phone to call Eli who answered almost immediately.  "Hey" he breathed out but he sounded out of breath "hey, are you okay?" she asked and the boy sighed "yeah me and Tyler just got into a fight he says he's going out tonight and then got protective when I asked about it" 

"where is he going?"

"what?"

"where is Tyler going tonight?"

"he's not going anywhere"

"but you just said-"

"oh yeah sorry mind slip, uhm I don't know he didn't tell me" 

Odette stopped in her track for a second and looked around, an uneasy feeling crept up to her and shivers went up and down her spine "are you lying to me Eli?" she asked softly "no, no I would never lie to you Odette" he said and the girl nodded

"Sorry I called I'm just walking by myself and I just needed someone to talk to" she said "don't be sorry ── where are you going anyways?" he asked "girls night, we're re-doing Wednesdays birthday but just the roomies" she smiled "sad I didn't get an invite"

"next time Eli"

"yeah next time which is in three hundred and sixty five days, aka twelve months aka a year" he said "good to know jericho actually gives an education" she teased before she saw Wednesday and Enid coming over "ok I gotta go bye Eli, I love you" "love you too Odette" he said soflty before hanging up the phone. 

Hours before Odette had called the boy, Eli and Tyler were working at the weathervane as usual and when Wednesday left with the sheriff Eli had spotted his brothers phone on the desk, opened

That's when he ran home. 

Barging into home he ran into Tylers room "I thought you like Wednesday!" he shouted at his brother who walked out his bathroom "what?" he asked before Eli threw the phone at his brother.

"Why the fuck are you texting an over age teacher!"

Tyler looked down to his phone that he had accidently left open at work "Eli it's not what it seems okay" "how is that not what it seems Tyler!" Eli yelled "it's not romanticized"

"Then why are the messages saying 'come over' and 'on my way' and 'I'm so proud of you! ─── is this because mom died, because there are other ways of coping then sleeping with women-"

Eli couldn't finish his sentence when Tyler pushed him into the wall "don't bring up mom!" he yelled "not like that" he grunted and Eli swore he heard a soft growl come out of his mouth "let me go" Eli said, looking his brother in the eye and Tyler dropped him. 

Eli stepped to his brother "If you dare go near Odette, Wednesday or any of my friends again before you step up to the fact that you are doing something illegal-" "I'm not having sex-" "sex or not I don't care, nobody under the age of twenty should have that close of a relationship to a full grown adult and think that it is okay" Eli instructed his brother 

Looking at his brother in disgust he shook his head "I should probably tell the school about it" he muttered before walking out of Tylers bedroom. 

Tyler looked down to his phone when another message popped up from the woman. 

"fuck"

guys ik this is a really short chapter but it's christmas eve and I don't wanna write idk but I feel like I have to get this done 

might be a second chapter today, maybe not because I have plans 

also thankyou Eli!

the better Galpin brother

no Xavier as well but like girls night era 

vote and comment or santa won't bring you presents