the poe cup

THE POE CUP, chapter ten

❝Ajax is fine if anything his snakes will have a little nap❞

The morning of the poe cup and Odette couldn't be more nervous

The morning of the poe cup and Odette couldn't be more nervous. Sure Wednesday joined and made more improvements on their boat to make sure Bianca's team didn't sabotage them but Odette also made a bet with Ajax and claimed that the black cats would win. 

She really didn't want to lose thirty bucks. 

Wednesday walked over to her and Enid after rushing past Bianca and the two smiled. "We're all set" Enid smiled "Good. Thing's in position" the darker haired girl said. 

"Wanna tell me what you two were up to?" Odette asked "and spoil the surprise?" 

"Speaking of surprises, your costumes in the tent!" Enid explained as Odette let out a little laugh "Costume?" Wednesday asked with fear. 

When all the girls got dressed they all waited outside for Wednesday to come out. "I'm so ready for this" Enid said, rubbing her hands together as Ajax walked towards them "good luck Odie, Enid you're going to need it" he smirked with his clown make-up on

"jokes on you we have a new player" Odette copied his smirk as Wednesday walked out with the costume on but with no cat nose. Ajax's face almost dropped as one of his snakes slithered out of his beanie.

Odette pushed it back in and pushed him away. When he was out of ear shot Odette turned to Enid "I was going to make a joke about black cat and the joker but then I realised that there from different universes" she trailed off before Wednesday joined them.