HER (Version 1) » WARNINGS » MUST READ!

The common phrase that dwelled in their hearts; "She is our everything" slowly and eventually changed to; "She was our everything...."

⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅

First of all, welcome to HER, this is going to be a very emotional journey. The story idea came from this beautiful babe of mine hel__sv. She explained her idea and we worked on it together, she said she wanted a change and at first, I didn't know how to approach it until we began tackling and it unraveled itself to us.

So here we are, making this unique idea into a whole story.

Now I must warn you...

This isn't like the feel-good, romantic, dramatic book you might have read in the BTS Fanfiction world.

This book is tough and vastly different. And not to spoil the book, I'll give my reason along the way as we journey further into the story.

It will have extreme Angst that will take a lot to handle so I urge anyone who can't handle this kind of theme not to go any further. It may hurt you. So it's only the strong-minded/open-minded that can handle this theme.

Another warning; please and please this book is a fan-fiction, I hope you didn't miss out on the fiction in that word. Which means this is a made up story, it isn't real, it is only a written imagination. So don't think BTS are in any form this way in real life.

They are simply fictional characters in this story.

So have that at the back of your mind as you read this story.

There will also be strong languages and intense description of some certain things. Not so sure about smut, don't think it's necessary for the plot but we'll see if that happens at any point.

I also don't give warnings about anything before the beginning of a chapter because it always ruin surprises but if at any point there's going to be a triggering content, I will definitely notify.

And this book is a solid reverse harem, what you might also know as Polyamory. The description says it all but will like to clarify it to anyone who might have missed that important detail. Bad comments will be deleted immediately as they are sighted.

These warnings are not to be overlooked, there is a good reason they are being mentioned.

If you read this book, you did it in your own will. You decided to go further and that is all on you.

And you may be thinking wow that is so intense. I needed to sound that way to avoid any misunderstandings in the future.

Now for my Angst and Fanfic lovers, who love a good storyline, enjoy this story. It's different but we'll work through it all.

The second version of this story which is a non-fanfiction can be found here DuraWrites_

Original female Character Intro:

Kim Ione (pronounced as "eye-yone")

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Kim Ione (pronounced as "eye-yone").
Medical student.
Her mum is a mixed french.
Her dad is Korean.
She can speak both languages fluently.
She's good at speaking English too.

@theravenlyn is who we imagined her to look like on Instagram

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

@theravenlyn is who we imagined
her to look like on Instagram. And this picture above is her natural beauty and colour.

There won't be a specific age for any of the characters in this book, but her age is the same as Namjoon and Hoseok. She's just a November born. And that means she is Noona to Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. While Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok are Oppas to her.

I hope we are clear on that one.

hel__sv made this book cover, taking inspiration from the imagined character

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

hel__sv made this book cover, taking inspiration from the imagined character.
I love how it depicted what we are going for, she is a professional artist. She did so amazing. Love you babe. Thank you.

BTS as themselves.

BTS as themselves

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Kim Namjoon. Kim Seokjin. Min Yoongi. Jung Hoseok. Park Jimin. Kim Taehyung. Jeon Jungkook.......»

So...without any further ado, let's get on this ride >>>>

HER » » »

Started: 27-01-2022
Ended: -- -- --