CHAPTER 3 » DOUBLE LOVING

🌀 🌀 🌀

"Because we've missed your warmth. And I mean in every way and it didn't help that you wore this seductive dress," Tae spoke as he lifted my dress up and grab my ass cheeks, massaging the soft skin, causing me to moan into the kiss with Guk, who was kissing me with so much fire.

I fucking miss them too.

"No bra, a thong, a silky dress, hair down, good food, a tease show with Hyungs, all of that was worth feigning mad so we can have this time with you." Tae continues and I felt his lips connect with my ass as he slowly pulls down my thong. Guk broke the kiss, leaving me panting for air and knowing I was already dripping, I knew I was in for a ride with these two insatiable men.

"I'm sure Jin Hyung would have stripped you in that dining room and fucked you hard in front of us on that table. You are a fucking tease for wearing this." Guk says, his fingers laced into my hair as he talked dirty to me.

"Fuck! She's dripping Kook." Tae says from behind me, he has pulled down my thong and it was still hanging just above my knees as I was in a kneeling position. I felt him use his finger to rub on my slickness causing me to moan.

"She's a fucking slut, she likes taking more than one cock. And that's exactly what she'll get." Guk growled from above me, I feel him move back so I used my hands to hold myself up in that kneeling position, I see him pull down his pants along with his boxers, his cock was semi-hard. He moved closer to me and I know exactly what he wants.

And he wasn't wrong about my love for having more than one of them at the same time.

I feel Tae insert his finger into my wet opening, the familiar but missed feeling made me shut my eyes and let out an ecstatic sigh. It's been about three week I've had a dick in me. That's too long. A light tug on my hair made me crack my eyes open to see Guk's dick just below my jaw, he pushed my head down and I opened my mouth so I could sink on his growing hardness. He is lengthy, thick and veiny when fully hard.

It drives me crazy.

Tae is another story. Fat and curved cock, he usually hits different angle in me when he's buried deep into my hilt. He started to finger me and the action made me clench on his digit. I refocused my attention back on Guk's length in my mouth and I started to move my head in a bobbing manner.

"Fuck Noona! I miss your mouth." He groaned in pleasure as he tightened his hold around my hair. Having seven dicks to myself made me a pro at giving blow jobs especially when it comes to deep-throating them. So I relaxed my throat to take his dick deep to hit the back my throat causing me to make gag sounds as he kept thrusting into my mouth along with my bobbing head motion.

I let out a long muffled moan as I felt Tae lick my pussy, he began to lick me in a downward motion, spreading my juice all over my pussy, when his tongue licks on my clit I let out a growl and the vibration drives Guk crazier as he gets erratic with his hip movement into my mouth. Continually hitting the back of my throat.

"You're taking me so well, Noona. Fuck-ahh!" He growled out as he kept fucking my mouth in a fast pace matching with Tae's licking pace. I suddenly felt his tongue enter into my cunt.

Holy fuck!

"Tae, whatever the fuck you're doing, don't fucking stop. She's sucking me so fast and good." Guk rasped out so fast as he allowed me to keep bobbing my head on his cock, my tongue pressed to the underside of his member adding to the pleasuring effect I was already giving him. Tae, behind me, began to rub on my clit while his tongue continued to fuck me and whether it was the fact that I haven't had sex in about three weeks or the fact that two of my boyfriends are currently driving me crazy at the same time sending a rush of tingles straight down to my core while it spread around my entirety sending a signal to that coil in my lower abdomen to tighten.