CHAPTER 33 » CRUMBLING PLANS

. . .

The tiny room was lit up by the daylight coming in through the small and barred window with a parted and short brown curtain that was once white. There were litters of snacks' wrappers, dirty clothes, shoes, papers and dishes amongst other things causing a pong smell to fill the room, the little air coming in through the window couldn't overpower the stench . There were flies perching on whatever they wanted because it was such a good habitat for them, it became a shelter they've come to love because it was too perfect. Cockroaches took residents in the dirty couches, underneath heaps of clothes and anywhere else they deem fit for their refuge. The happy buzz of the flies and fast crippling sound of the insects didn't bother the creature that owned the place nor did it irritate the living being.

Well manicured fingers with red painted nails hit the keyboard displayed on the expensive phone screen swiftly, betwixt the index and middle finger of the right hand was a lit cigarette, its flames mixing together with the stench that filled the air. The breathing being typed fast into the costly technology, a manic laughter sound burst through its lips from sheer excitement that everything was going according to plan.

The grin on the face of this human being was shitty and sick. It was a grin that embodied wickedness and was usually found on an evil doer's face. It was a grin that belonged to Geum Hana, the daughter of a humanist and an oncologist. Her mother and step father saved lives, and they thought their sweet little Hana who cared so much for her pets would be just like them, would be interested in saving lives every day and become a good and amazing woman.

But they should have known, they should have caught the signs, they should have suspected everything wasn't fine when all the pets she has ever owned always go missing. They never ever find them. They should have investigated more so they would have found out she used to kill them. Break their neck bones with a fast twist of their heads.

They should have also suspected that she lacked a good heart when she decided to take a trip with her friends out of the country when they discovered her mother had a chronic disease. A disease that only got worse with time. A disease of the lung. It's why her mother has been on life support all these years. They should have noticed her countenance when she was told her mother only had little time left. They should have seen it in her eyes that there was nothing like compassion nor sympathy there.

They should have always known. And they should have done something about it. But now, it's too late. A monster has been created, an evil creature that would do anything for the pleasure of herself and her life only.

A monster that basked in the miseries of others, especially the misery she created. A misery that she was the mastermind, the controller of the game. And now, her current victim was Kim Taehyung. A man she absolutely wants for herself but at the same time, wants to ruin for the sake of punishment. He should have never dated any woman but her.

Who the fuck does he think he is to have dated another woman, especially a foreigner, one that was too ugly, too less compared to her.

A smirk played on her lips at that demeaning thought towards Ione. She stopped typing back replies to the Sasaengs like her to take a minute and look at the absolute beauty she was. Her wig was perfectly brushed and shiny, it was a blonde one. Her outfit was a skimpy flowery dress that only passed her ass a bit. Her legs were covered in lacy white socks that reached her knee. Her eyes darted to her black boot she'd wear when she wants to step out that is just by the doorway. A cockroach crawled into one but she only removed her gaze from the expensive boot and went back to her phone to keep replying to the thousands of comments.

She had time. She had nothing else to do than ruin Kim Taehyung's life. Hana already quit her nursing job at the hospital. That was her longest job so far, and the only reason she kept going while giving it her all was because of Bangtan Sonyeondan. Because of her accessibility to them. The job was worth it because now, she had Taehyung in her grasp.