Very Nice ~1

Just a note i'll be attaching a purple scoups picture as a little bonus gift each chapter for you, Rosie hehe. I hope you like this story/gift!!

---------------------------------------------------------

Rosie just moved to Seoul around a week ago, due to wanting a change in her life, she bought a small apartment and got a job at a cafe not far from it.  She was determined to start anew, and make her parents proud....

Rain was pouring from light blue sky, the cold drops of water crashed against Rosie's window as she laid bored on her bed.

She decided to get on discord to ease her boredness, after all, why not? She taps the Moon Family icon and sees that a new person just joined the server.  Being the sweet person she is, she decides to welcome them as no one else has yet.

Rosie HAPPY NANI AND WOOZI DAY: welcome to the server and family, PurpleFlutter!! :x_froggoheart:

She smiles at her message, feeling proud that she beat everyone else to welcoming the new member. It doesn't take very long for the new member to reply which makes her smile.

PurpleFlutter: Why, thank youuuu

Rosie HAPPY NANI AND WOOZI DAY: ofcccc !! this server is so fun i love it

PurpleFlutter: To be honest, I'm really new to discord at all so I was a little nervous and not sure how to use this app 😭. I just wanted to make friends

Nisa _World Detective: Not Rosie beating us all to welcoming them pshssh, welcome @purpleflutter !

PurpleFlutter: Thank you!!

Rosie HAPPY NANI AND WOOZI DAY (Replied to PurpleFlutter): don't worry, discord gets simple the more you use it!! and if you want friends I'll be your friend!!

PurpleFlutter: Thank you, Rosie that means so much, I would friend you if I knew had to.

Rosie HAPPY NANI AND WOOZI DAY: LOL no worries I'll send you a friend request all you have to do is accept it, it should pop up as a notification!

Rosie HAPPY NANI AND WOOZI DAY: by the way, I love your name...Purple is my favorite color!!

PurpleFlutter: Wait, really? It's mine too!!!

-detective vee8 I (hao's ear): hmm i wonder what else you guys have in common lmaooo :vernonlaugh:

Rosie HAPPY NANI AND WOOZI DAY: what do you mean vee lolll

-detective vee8 I (hao's ear): :woozihide:

Rosie HAPPY NANI AND WOOZI DAY:Well...that was kinda weird but... :soobinconfused:

Rosie then goes to PurpleFlutter's account to send him a friend request, which doesn't take long for him to accept.  She goes to their dms and types the simple message that starts it all.

hey.

Rosie played with the strings of her hoodie as she nervously waits for a reply. She turns her head to look outside the window to see the tearful sky still pouring right outside. Now it's dark, and the bright moon shines light into her otherwise dark bedroom. She sighs and decides to get some food while waiting for PurpleFlutter's response. So, that's exactly what she does. She tosses her phone down onto her bed and makes her way downstairs.

Hmm...I wonder what there is to eat... She softly whispers, while rummaging around the kitchen. She finds a pack of spicy ramen and decides this is exactly what she wants. She takes the cup of ramen and carefully fills it with hot water and tiptoes to her bedroom to make sure she doesn't spill it anywhere. She sets the now very hot cup of ramen onto her nightstand to allow it to cook. She flops onto her bed and nervously fidgets with her hoodie strings once again before she finally grabs her phone to see if there's a response. Her face automatically lights up when she see's that there is indeed a response.

PurpleFlutter: Am I using this right??

Are you getting these texts??

I guess not...

Rosie giggles to herself about how clueless they are. She wonders how they even discovered discord in the first place. With that thought, she snaps back to reality and types her reply.

Rosie HAPPY NANI AND WOOZI DAY: hiiii! sorry, I was hungry so I made ramen ;-;

PurpleFlutter: Oh! It's okay, I'm just glad I was using the app right.

Rosie HAPPY NANI AND WOOZI DAY: yeah i understand! like i said before it gets easier the more you use it, trust me

PurpleFlutter: Glad to hear it! So, ramen what kind are you having?

Rosie HAPPY NANI AND WOOZI DAY: Oh, it's like hot chicken flavor it's my faveee

PurpleFlutter: Wait really?! That's my favorite flavor!!

Rosie HAPPY NANI AND WOOZI DAY: it seems like you have great taste then lol

PurpleFlutter: you too!!

Rosie sits there for a second already not knowing what to say. After all, this is a complete stranger. She doesn't know what they like to do, or their hobbies, or interests. Except, for of course, SEVENTEEN. After she remembers their obvious common interest she sends her next message:

Rosie HAPPY NANI AND WOOZI DAY: so you like seventeen right??

Rosie HAPPY NANI AND WOOZI DAY: my bias is scoups! what about you?

PurpleFlutter: Wait really? why scoups? mine is probably like jeonghan or something

Rosie HAPPY NANI AND WOOZI DAY: um whatttt? are you insulting scoups?

PurpleFlutter: No, no! it's not that! I'm just...surprised.

Rosie HAPPY NANI AND WOOZI DAY: but why? scoups is amazing in every way!!

PurpleFlutter: Do you really think so...?

Rosie HAPPY NANI AND WOOZI DAY: what kind of question is that? you're so weird purple obviously i do he's my bias

PurpleFlutter: Well that's cool I bet he really thinks so.

Rosie HAPPY NANI AND WOOZI DAY: well it's not like he'll ever know but

PurpleFlutter: Never say never!

Rosie HAPPY NANI AND WOOZI DAY: okay whatever...im just saying the odds of him meeting me is next to nothing

PurpleFlutter: At the end of the day he is just a person, you know.

Rosie HAPPY NANI AND WOOZI DAY: you seem to think I could meet him, that's funny pfttt

PurpleFlutter: who knowsss

Rosie HAPPY NANI AND WOOZI DAY: whatever, let's talk about something different!!

hmm...what's your favorite svt song?