Ready to love ~7

Rosie nervously paces back and forth in her room. Today was the day. She was going to tell Seungcheol that she loves him. Thanksgiving just passed and the Christmas season was approaching.

 Seeing all of the Christmas decorations, hearing the music, and feeling the cold just gave her a sense of confidence.

She wasn't sure if it was a good thing or not. She sat down on her bed and picked up her charging phone and went to text him (they now use text messages):

Rosie: hey scoupsieee~ do you want to come over today??

Scoupsie: I would love to, but jeonghan and dokyeom were playing with seungkwan's volleyball and it ended up hitting my car and broke one of the mirrors so i can't drive anywhere ¯\___/¯

Rosie: oh nooooo

Scoupsie: If you want to, you can come over here!

Rosie thought about it for a moment, would she really want to confess to him there?? She was worried about something going wrong, but she just decided to go with it.

Rosie: sure!! When can i come over?

Scoupsie: How about in an hour?

Rosie: sounds amazing ❤️

Perfect. She had an hour to get ready, so she goes to her closet and picks out a perfect sweater and skirt combo, with leggings and boots to complete it. The sweater is light purple and the skirt is black along with black leggings and black boots. She curled her hair just enough for there to be perfect waves, then she applied light makeup with pink lipstick. She smiled happily looking at her reflection. She looked at the time and saw it was time to go so she grabbed her purse and phone and walked out of the apartment. Coming face to face with the cold air. She breathed it in, trying to calm her nerves.

She wasn't sure why she wants to tell him, there was just something inside of her telling her to. Since it was her day off it was the perfect opportunity! She drove to their dorm which is about 30 minutes away, giving her time to think about what she wanted to say. Yeah, so I love you, and not just because you're my bias...Ugh! No that's awful. Seungcheol, something about you lights me up inside...No!! She curses herself for not being able to think of something to say, she decides to just wing it and do her best.

Surely her heart will know what to say, right?

She pulls up to their huge apartment and gets out, kicking pebbles off of the driveway. Once she walks up she shakily rings the doorbell. She can hear chatter from inside "Did someone invite someone?" "I don't know" "Just go look and see who it is Hansol." After a second or two the door opens, revealing a very tired-looking Hansol.

"Oh? Rosie? What are you doing here?" His eyes widen and the sudden appearance of their friend.

"Seungcheol invited me! Is he around?" Hansol nods and steps aside for her to enter, she bows to Seungkwan, Mingyu, and Soonyoung that are all sitting in the living room. They all greet her, happy to see her. She has become a good friend to all of them, especially Dokyeom, she won't deny becoming best friends with her bias and one of her wreckers is insane. She's pulled out of her thoughts when the man of the hour walks up to her with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Rosie, you're here!" He pulls her into a huge hug. Her cheeks heat up automatically as she hugs him back. He pulls away and bops her nose, "Come on I'll take you to my room." She nods and he brings her to a big spaced-out room with three different beds and areas. "I share it with Mingyu and Wonwoo, but I don't think either of them are here." He tells her as he flops down on his bed and pats the spot next to her. She gladly takes it.