Getting Closer ~4

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Hsjkjdkjlsj...Just...five...more...WAIT I'M SEEING SCOUPS TODAY!!"

Rosie's eyes shoot open and she pulls her covers off as fast as she can and runs into the bathroom to start getting ready.

An hour later her makeup, hair, and outfit are complete. She's proud of how cute she looks. She isn't cocky, but she can't deny how cute she is. She walks out of her house feeling so happy she might burst.

What are the odds she would bump into her bias? Not only that, but he is the person she's talked to the most this past year. It seems almost something out of a kdrama, and she didn't know what she did to deserve it. She's even convincing herself that this is all a dream and it's not real. She must've been tired yesterday right? She was just seeing things. Yeah, that's it!

She worked her shift debating the whole time if it was true what happened yesterday or not. Until the bells chimed alerting her a new customer is here,

"Welcome to Carat's Cafe-" She stopped in her tracks when she saw the person she was thinking about all day long standing in front of her.

"Hey, Rosie, it's 12:00 now!! Since you're still working, I'll take an iced americano." Seungcheol holds up his phone to show her that it clearly states "12:03"

"He's right, go home, Rosie. I'll get you that iced americano, sir," Jessi pipes in, walking to the coffee pot to make his coffee. Rosie nods and takes off her apron, hanging it on a hook.

"I'll see you tomorrow, bye Jessi." Rosie bows, walking up to Seungcheol who is paying for his coffee. He turns to her and smirks, "Are you ready for what I have planned?"

He pulls her outside to his car, opening the door for her, she hops in, looking around.

"Is this your car?" She asks.

 "Yeah, I got it a few months ago, even though I normally get drove places." She nods, "Are you buckled?" Rosie's cheeks heat up when her mind processes what's going on. She's in Scoups Car.

"I'm all buckled in! Where are we going, by the way? You never told me." Instead of replying, Seungcheol just winks at her. At this rate, Rosie is convinced her heart is going to beat out of her chest.

While he's driving, she can't help but admire him.

His white sweater compliments his soft pale skin, and the black tight turtleneck that is snugly hidden under it makes him look unbelievably cuter. The black baseball hat he's worn for the second time in a row now hides most of his black fluffy hair, she can still see some of it coming out from underneath it and she wonders how it would feel to the touch.

"Rosie?"  She's snapped out of her thoughts when she sees him looking at her with a concerned smile, "What? Is there something on my face?"  When she doesn't reply, his face turns into a smirk that makes her freak out inside even anymore

"Rosie?" She's snapped out of her thoughts when she sees him looking at her with a concerned smile, "What? Is there something on my face?" When she doesn't reply, his face turns into a smirk that makes her freak out inside even anymore.