Adore U ~6

Ever since that night that she and Seuncheol played those games inside the cafe, Rosie has tried to cope with her feelings.  She was in love with Seungcheol.  She felt awful about it, how can she fall in love with him?  He's an idol, if he ever found out what would he think?  There's no way he'd ever feel the same.  He could have any girl in the world, what are the odds he'd fall for her too?

Today she and the boys are going to an indoor water park. Which once again, they completely rented out.  She carefully packed her bag, bringing the necessitates like sunglasses, hair bands, a first aid kit, her phone, and wallet.

She walks outside to see Seungcheol standing against his car waiting for her.  His face lights up when he sees her, and they wave to each other.  Once she walks up to him he engulfs her in a big hug. He's been doing that a lot lately, and she can't deny that it makes her feelings go crazy.

He opens open up the door for her, she climbs in the passenger seat. Once she's in she looks behind her and sees that Joshua, Jeonghan, and Dokyeom are all sitting in the back.

They all greet each other and Seungcheol hops into the driver seat and sends her one more smile before driving to the water park. They have small talk the whole car ride, mostly about what they'd eat for lunch, and if they'd beat the other members to the park.

They arrive at the huge water palace and one by one get out of the car.  Not long after they get inside some of the other members showed up, not all wanted to come today, so it was just Chan, Mingyu, and Wonwoo.

"Hey, guys!" Jeonghan greets smiling brightly at the sight of his younger members. They all smile and hug.

"It's only been like what thirty minutes since we all saw each other?"  Seungcheol giggled grabbing his bag to get changed, "You wanna come with me to get changed, Rosie?"  He offers, somehow not sensing her tense up, "Uhm...Sure,"  She replies, trying not to show her confusion and racing heart.

They walk up to the huge wall full of changing rooms and he looks back at her, "If you get done changing first wait for me here, okay?"  With that, he walks into one of them.  She follows his actions and steps inside the small room next to him.  She pulls out the cute two-piece purple swimsuit she brought, it doesn't show too much but doesn't make her look like a nun at the same time.  She slides off her jeans and tshirt she was wearing and pulls them on, then fixes her hair into a perfect ponytail.  Once she's happy with how she looks she grabs her bag and walks out seeing Seungcheol standing there right outside. He's looking down at his phone waiting for her.  She can't help but look down at his swim trunks and blushes when they're the same exact purple as hers.

"Are we...matching?" She softly wondered out loud, staring softly into his eyes.  He looks up at her words and gasps when he sees how identical their swimsuits are.  Rosie starts to laugh at his genuine reaction. "I guess we both just have great taste."

"Hang on...Are you guys matching?"  A sweet voice piped in, which makes both of them turn their heads at the cause, Chan and the rest of the guys stand their confusion written all over their faces.

"No No, we just both really love purple." Seungcheol defends, waving both of his hands up, deflecting their words. They don't really seem like they're buying it but they decide to let it go.  Much to the two flustered humans' wishes.

"Well, let's go on some water slides!!" Mingyu cheers running to one of the many in the huge building. The rest follow and they realize he chose a two-person one. "Who are we all supposed to ride with?" Joshua whines, rubbing his temple. Mingyu just grabs Chan's arms and pulls him down the slide.