Don't Wanna Cry ~9

Rosie sat quietly in her lonely kitchen picking at her soggy cereal.  She had no appetite after what happened yesterday.  Can you blame her??  The man she loves basically rejected her.  Not just that, but he rejected her in the most confusing way ever.  She still has the tiniest bit of hope that he loves her, but then why would he have acted that way?  Wouldn't he have kissed her instead of telling her to be with someone else?  It made no sense.  All she knows is that she wants to try to talk to him again.  She at least wants to hear him say he doesn't love her, so she can try to move on. 

Taking a bite of her cereal she gagged and spit it back into her whole bowl.  It's soggy?  How long have I been sitting here thinking about this?  She wondered, picking up the bowl and scraping the contents into the trash can.  She decided just to take a protein bar with her, after all, she needs to eat at least something.  She walks out to the car breathing in the crisp winter smell and listening to the crunch of her walking on the blinding fluffy snow. 

Once she gets to her work it's a pretty normal day, taking orders, making drinks, and fake smiling the whole day.  She would occasionally look down at her purple bracelet and feel the need to cry.  She wouldn't let herself, though.  She needs to get closure. No, she must.  If she does indeed hear him say the thing she dreads she can cry.  Until then, she must stay strong and not let anyone know anything is wrong.

She's grinding coffee beans when her phone buzzes in her pocket, she sets down the grinder and see's a message from Wonwoo.  She tilts her to the side, Wonwoo?  Why is he texting me?  She opens their texts and gasps loud enough for the whole cafe to hear.

Wonwoo: You're working today right?? Shall I swing by to pick you up for our date?

It suddenly comes rushing back at her:

(Flashback):

"Rosie wait!" Someone runs to her window making her stop right when she was about to drive off. She rolls down her window and comes face to face with wonwoo.

"I heard what happened between you and Seungcheol..."

"Yeah...I guess I was wrong about how he felt."

"Really?" He tries to hide his happiness, "how about we go on a date tomorrow then?"

"...Sure, why not?"

----------------------------------------------------------

Rosie facepalms cursing herself for saying such a thing.  She was angry at Seungcheol, but she didn't want to date Wonwoo. Knowing there's no way of getting out of it, she replies:

Rosie: I get off in around 20 minutes :)

Wonwoo: Great!! I'm coming soon.

She can't believe she was such an idiot, she knows she has to tell Wonwoo she's only going out as friends and doesn't want Wonwoo to get the wrong idea, or more importantly, she doesn't want him to get the wrong idea.  She knows Wonwoo and all of Seventeen are close so there's no way Seungcheol hasn't heard about it. 

All she can do is try to have faith that Seungcheol knows the person she loves is not Wonwoo, and will never be.

She paces around while waiting for Wonwoo, she didn't do her hair, or makeup, but I guess that's a good thing.  She really hopes everything will go okay.  She'll talk to Seungcheol first thing in the morning and explain the whole thing to him.  He'll understand, right?